To middle Seat or Not to middle seat.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's a great setup! Thanks for the offer. I wish I were closer! I have something in mind. I will tackle it this weekend. I have three projects I need to do. 1) seats 2)cargo box underneath3)solar setup!:)

Can't wait for the pics!

I removed middle row when wheeling the Pyrenees last summer (third row long gone).

It made an amazing difference - those seats must weigh 50 - 60 lbs each - and the amount of space opened up is great.

We wheeled 3000 miles in just over two weeks and the extra space made things much easier.

Go for it - make up a long bed and puts lots of storage underneath.

Nice truck btw!

Oh, the 'boys' look OK too, I suppose ;)

So, right now the rear platform is flush with the middle row seats' torso support part folded down. I like the space I have under the rear platform. This mean the front platform needs to be just as high as the rear so they meet perfectly. This will create more space under the front platform, but I think they boys will be just as high as they were with he seats in! :eek:

At this time, the rear platform's sides meets evenly with the third row seats' mounting bars. I guess I just have to start with taking those seats out. :)

Wow, I was reading this post from 4 years ago! How life changes! I have a 15 months old and another on the way now. The middle row seats went back, roof top tent, rear jerry can carrier modified to hold a yeti 65, one of the dogs gone, one dead....life happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom