For Sale (TN-USA) Various FJ40 Parts - List (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Vae Victus

Posting more than I know
Threads
Please find the parts listed according to part number. I don't know what a few are and will update once some kind folks (I'm sure) ID them for me. I'm being very reasonable for these parts. If I'm giving it away, let me know and I'll raise the price ;).

a-01 Numbered.jpg
a-02 Numbered.jpg
a-03 Numbered.jpg

Close Up photos are available for all parts shown. Post and I'll upload the close ups. Too many to upload if no interest in the part.

Shipping is EXTRA. I'll ship cheapest or customer preferred method (usually USPS Priority).

4. Ambulance Rear door panel for a '76 FJ40 - $35

8. Rear Heater Hose Shield - $15.

9. Temperature Sending Unit - $5

10. Horn relay - $10

11. Emissions Control - $25

13. Flasher Relay - $5 (may be missing a spade on the connector)

14. Brake Hose - 8" - Slightly used condition, or Almost Brand New condition (seriously, these are almost pristine. They were put on the truck just before it was rebuilt) - $10 each.

15. Brake Hose - 18" Slightly used condition, or Almost Brand New condition (seriously, this are almost pristine. This was put on the truck just before it was rebuilt)- $15

16. 4WD Shift Knob - $10

17. Windshield Hinges - $40 (lowered from $50) each (I guess these are hard to find? Used at SOR.COM is $92, repro is $150 per set).

18 & 19. Seat Belt and Parking Light Indicator and bracket x 2. $15 for the cracked one and $20 for the clean one.

21. Bracket - Someone enlighten me.

22. Ashtray - See Photos in post # 21 - $30

23. Alternator Bracket - Sand blasted - $15

24. Rear Ambulance Door Hinges '75-84 - $35 each. Not sure if R/L or Upper/Lower. If interested, I'll figure it out for you.

25. Not for Sale

27. Hood Hinge Pads $5 for the pair.

28. Hood Hinge - Pin has been sheared, will need to be removed, and a new pin sourced - $15

30. Thin rubber piece that I cannot place - help?

31. Clutch master cylinder - prob needs rebuilding - $20

32. Toyota OEM Lap/Seatbelts x 2 - $15 each

33. Soft foam rubber pads - what are these?

34. Engine Mount Pad - In good shape - $10

35. Qty 11 Spring Eye Bushings - Rubber - $15 for all 11

36. Transfer Case Shift Boot - $15

37. Hood Hooks - $5 each

38. Barely used front disc brake pads - $10 (part number ZAF-72-???5339). I have closeups of these. Part of the number is obscured by the brake caliper impression.

40. Emission & VCVs - $15

41. Spring Hanger - $25

43. Door Opener Mechanisms - 2 driver (left), and 1 passenger (right). $45 each

44. Hose Clamp - wire type - $10

45. Rear Heater Fan blade and clips - newly powder coated - $30

46. Two Upper Thermostat housings - $25 each

47. Door Side Metal Channel - $15 each

48. Door Closer Handles - $5 ea

49. Door Hinge Pins - $10 for the set

50. Exhaust Manifold Pipe Flange and pipe stub - $45 (DJCFJ40 1st DIBS)

51. RH Blinker Housing - no guts - $5.

52. NOT FOR SALE

53. Window Crank Mechanism - $25

54. Bumper Gussets - $8 each

55. LH Side Mirror Arm - Sand blasted - $35

56. Window Crank Handle, Door Lock Cylinder - $5

----------- SOLD -----------------
1. SOLD Headlight assembly. 9/71 - 84 Configuration. 2 sets of 3 parts (Mounting Ring, Retainer Ring, Headlamp Housing - all 3 parts included for 1 set). Note: Mounting ring has been sand blasted already. $45 per complete set x 2. (76 FJ40 - FIRST DIBS)

3. SOLD 78-84 License Plate lights x 2. $5 each. (TLCJC FIRST DIBS)

2. SOLD 9/71-1984 Headlight Parts (not sure if the headlights work so I'll include those for free) Includes Retainer Ring and Mounting Ring as shown at the SOR site here. Does not have the 3rd part the Headlamp Housing (part 40 at SOR). - $25 per headlight - includes bulb, and 2 rings mentioned before.(WATERFOWLZONE 1st DIBS)

5. License plate light cover and lens (1 lens and 1 cover per purchase) - $5. I'll send the clearest of the 2 lenses. Or, I'll include 2 lenses for $10 total for the purchase. (TLCJC FIRST DIBS)

6. Accelerator Torque rod bracket (hard to find) - $25 (BEAR FIRST DIBS)

7. SOLD Tool Bag Band - $5 - (65SWB45 FIRST DIBS)

12. Wiring Harness New - 12 circuit - $40 (2old40 FIRST DIBS, TEMUJIN 2nd DIBS )

20. SOLD Body Mounts. Installed, but pulled and replaced during a restoration by Rainman shortly after purchase. Bent during removal but very usable. Probably had less than 100 miles of use on them. 10 pieces (I may have the others in another box - I'll search and then list a price). (skully3 FIRST DIBS - quoted $20)

26. SOLD Side Mirror Rubber pads x 3. $5 for all 3. (WATERFOWLZONE 1st DIBS)

29. SOLD Door Hinge (well, half of it) - Free for price of shipping. (SWAMP-THING FIRST DIBS)

39. SOLD OEM Door Handles (have paint on them) - $5 each (SWAMP-THING FIRST DIBS) (SMG - 2nd DIBS on PASSENGER SIDE)

42. Tube Tire Bumper - $25 - (OSEJUST 1ST DIBS)

Last edited:
Vae,

Your Number 8 looks like it might be the bracket on the right (US Passenger) inside frame side to protect the brake line down to the front differential. Have a close-up photo?

I'll look tomorrow when the sun comes up. If it is that, and if it's cheap, I will buy it.

I am also interested in #6, the torque rod bracket and grommets if it's for the 1979-1984 40-series. It looks like it, but a close-up photo would help. I will look at that tomorrow morning as well.

Will take #7 . Interested in #42.

Vae,

Your Number 8 looks like it might be the bracket on the right (US Passenger) inside frame side to protect the brake line down to the front differential. Have a close-up photo?

I'll look tomorrow when the sun comes up. If it is that, and if it's cheap, I will buy it.

I am also interested in #6, the torque rod bracket and grommets if it's for the 1979-1984 40-series. It looks like it, but a close-up photo would help. I will look at that tomorrow morning as well.

Bear, Torque Rod Bracket photos below. Let me know if you need more.

Number 8 Closeup Photo also below. Pretty thin piece of metal - looks interior to me.

Part #6.
a-17.jpg

Part #6.
a-18.jpg

Part #8
a-22.jpg

Part #8
a-23.jpg

Gotta run for a few hours - but will begin to package and determine shipping later today. PM me your mailing address for those of you who have replied, and I'll get pricing determined.

My PayPal is s m portis at g mail dot com.

Vae,

Thanks for the photos. You're right about that sheet metal--some type of shield. Sorry to mislead you.

I will take the torque rod bracket. PMing you my details.

I would like #3 and #5 all in.

License plate lights, bulbs, wires, lenses and lenses brackets.

Is this $15?

Jerry

I would like #3 and #5 all in.

License plate lights, bulbs, wires, lenses and lenses brackets.

Is this $15?

Jerry
Jerry,
#3 - $5 x 2 = $10
#5 - $5 x 2 = $10, and I'll throw in the two extra lenses for $5 if you want to be able to pick the best.

Total $25 plus ship. PM me your address.

Mark, I have you down for #7 (what is it?). The #42 Tube Carrier Bumper is $25 if you want that.
I will pass on the tire carrier bumper at that price. Still want #7.

You are correct; #8 is an interior piece. Protects rear heater hoses IIRC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom