SOLD TN: More '71-'72 seats in GREAT condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rainman

Wondering what my next vehicle will be...
Threads
I have most of a complete collection of seats. Only thing missing is the passenger front frame and seat cushion. I do have the matching cover for that seat though. The frame was used for a custom install. Fits '71-'72:
Long jump seats. Excellent condition. Very little surface rust on the feet. Cushion backs are near perfect. Show some wear. The catch straps are broken. Need to be replaced.
Complete driver's seat that mounts to the floor tool box. Again, great condition other than the rust forming under the seat on one side.
Center back. Excellent condition.
Passenger seat. Excellent condition.

Minimal rust. These have not been in Tennessee for very long. Make me a decent offer. I don't know exactly how to price these. I can't give them away but these are too good to let sit. I just have no use for them right now and don't want to store them for an undetermined amount of time. (This was a committee vote. I'm sure you understand.)
IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0189.jpeg

IMG_0190.jpeg

IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0192.jpeg

Last edited:
That was the rear seats. Here are the fronts:
IMG_0194.jpeg

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0197.jpeg

Great set..I would price them at $1000 they would be a great deal for anyone doing a restoration,,Dave

Taking a second look start at $1200. very complete

Tell you what. Someone interested and wants to pay that price, I'll grab the frame out from under the other set and make this one complete. Padding for the seat bottom would be the only thing missing.

I have an early seat frame if someone is looking to complete this set.

Anybody with a '71 or '72 needing better seats, these are a great find. Tell you what, I'll combine the two sets for a near perfect set with spares. The only thing bad for one set is the bottom sheet metal for the passenger 60% side. Rusted on one, missing on the other. Otherwise, a very solid set. Make me an offer for both sets.

Bump to get this close to the other thread...

Offering these as a bulk set with the other sale. Package deal. Make an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom