For Sale [TN] Like New FJ40 Bestop Complete! Can (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
lottakidsinc.blogspot.com
[Middle TN] **SOLD** FJ40 Bestop Complete! NEW PRICE! Free Delivery within 200 miles!

**SOLD**

That's Supposed to say "can deliver" dang fat fingers! I bought this from another 'Mudder about Jan or Feb this year. I think his user name is "Woody." He had it on an FJ40 that he sold. The buyer had no use for the top so he listed it on 'Mud. Feel free to chime in Steve. It is a pristine top ... still smells new. I have carefully wrapped it up with sheets to protect the perfect windows from any scratches. Notice the picture of the rear zip-out window and the "BesTop" logo.

The bows are in excellent shape with no scratches and a very tough finish like a thin layer of bedliner (stock finish). I haven't opened the bag except to take out the two center pieces to "assemble" the bows for photos. The "Belt Rail attachment system" is also included. I can send photos of both if you'd like. They are both in equally excellent shape.

*** Selling it for $450 delivered within 200 miles of 37060 or farther if you pay the gas for the additional miles at 35 Mpg. I am also willing to package and ship within a $44 distance (does that make sense?). Cruiser solutions lists the shipping weight as 95 lbs but I'd wager that is with some heavy packaging because it doesn't feel that heavy when I carry it around. However, let's stick with that as a max weight to figure shipping, but I'd wager it will be lighter.

Here is a link for the top - Bestop Supertop Black Denum - Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40

Please help me out guys! Make an offer if you think my price is too steep.
Thanks for lookin'
FullTop.jpg
ZipoutRearWindow.jpg
BesTopLogo.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know if there is any work to fitting this on or is it pretty much a easy fit

Do you know if there is any work to fitting this on or is it pretty much a easy fit

I haven't installed it but we had the same brand on my FJ when I was a kid and that model was a great fit. Has anyone actually had this model installed on an FJ? There are only two brackets that are attached to the bedrails one on each side. The "door Jambs" slide into the holes in the body at the back of the the door openings.

My FJ came from the factory with a soft top so there are already tabs in each top corner of the windshield frame for the bows to attach to it at the front. I am including the bag of hardware Woody gave me that has all the screws along with these tabs if your switching from a hard top.

I think if you go to BesTop's website you can download the instructions ... that was my plan anyway. Woody didn't have the instructions.

Thanks,

Sorry Man!

Hey everyone the top has been sold! Thanks for your interest!

Don

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom