SOLD TN: 2007 LC *not mine* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Outside Link
https://www.niche-motors.com/available/2007-toyota-land-cruiser

Good shop selling this. They know LCs.

$20K for 183K miles? ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY THREE THOUSAND MILES?

Who in their right mind would pay that kind of coin for a car with that kind of mileage on it? I see these listings all the time and can't help but think these sellers have to be delusional. Of course, the cars end up sitting for months and eventually the prices come down to reality but it's comical to even start there IMO. That's a $12-$14K car at best.

Who in their right mind would pay that kind of coin for a car with that kind of mileage on it? I see these listings all the time and can't help but think these sellers have to be delusional. Of course, the cars end up sitting for months and eventually the prices come down to reality but it's comical to even start there IMO. That's a $12-$14K car at best.

lol that is more than fair asking price if it's clean, i don't know where you've been brother.

More than fair, eh? So I take it you also paid $20K+ for a 180K+ mile rig? Not a big deal, in fact good for you if you did. To each their own, i'm just curious as to what the rationale is to spend that much for a near 200k mile truck. I know I could never make sense of it. There are certainly much better deals out there if one has a bit of patience.

As for where i've been, I've sold my 100 series a few years back, then went to a 120 series, 150 series and then bought a 200 series a couple of years ago. I've been thinking about replacing the LX570 with a G Wagon in the near future and adding a hundy as a backup, which is why i've been casually browsing to see what's out there for the past couple of months. Some are priced right and sell, and some are dreaming, and they sit, like the one at the top of this thread most likely will.

This one will not sit i can assure you that, because you haven't been in touch with hundy prices that's why you're sticker shock. 07 LC is probably the most sought after hundy, this one seems to be rust free as well, and NO AHC so it'll sell.

Arbitrary inflated price defenders incoming🚀🚀

Good, that was worth the price.

You usually see rigs with a little less miles going for in the 20s but it is an 07 without AHC so its a bit of a unicorn and a southern truck with a little surface rust, I'm not too surprised it sold for $19k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom