TLCA shirts and products (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As a 55 owner and TLCA member I would love to have some TLCA stuff featuring MY RIDE! I know the 40 is emblematic but how hard would it be to print up a few shirts for us pig owners. What about those who join with thier 60/62/80/100s? We love out rigs and would rather see them with the emblem than someone elses truck. (remember I don't drive a 40). Just a thought, they would get a few t-shirts and a mug or two out of me :cheers:

they need some cooler looking shirts & hoodies :beer:

Keep an eye out in 2004 for some 'revitalized' TLCA apparrel.

(apparel or apparrel?)

while we are not changing our logo (don't even go there), we are hoping to add some vigor to our line of t-shirts by adding some new designs...

and yes, we realize there is a desire for the 55 on our shirt... but as with any specific vehicle, there has to be enough interest to make the capital outlay worth it.

ahhhh.....

All of our designs are uni-sex!

Ya, that's it, that's the ticket. 8)

what did you have in mind?

(.Y.)

Hey! We're a family oriented club! :slap:

Ya know tasteful TLCA apparel ;)

BTW, all the articles in the latest issue were well written and interesting. Pass that on when you can.

there is Cruiser chick clothing, I forget who sells it but it's pretty cool

[quote author=Landpimp link=board=10;threadid=8506;start=msg74433#msg74433 date=1071156278]
there is Cruiser chick clothing, I forget who sells it but it's pretty cool
[/quote]

ah here is it
http://www.cafeshops.com/cruiserchick

7695159_F_tn.jpg

5706856_F_tn.jpg

and for the Cruiser kids
6216612_F_tn.jpg

REALLY cool! :)

:D something for everyone. Expanding the merchandise in the trails could be a good thing, especially when done with style.

thanks for the link

[quote author=desertdude link=board=10;threadid=8506;start=msg74492#msg74492 date=1071162720]
Tony, After looking through the http://www.cafepress.com website. This could be a great way for trails to outsource merchandise with very little up front cost. Just upload the design they do the rest.[/quote]

unfortunately, your profits are next to nil then....

Cruiserchick sells a white ladies T's for $15.99 plus shipping/handling. The "cost" on that is $13.99, so it's $2 profit (more if you earn percentage sales tho...)

Knowing my out of pocket cost for the ih8mud shirts, cafepress pulls in $7-10 profit on each item, since they deal in huge volumes on the unscreened shirt. Granted, there is a much larger up front expense to carry inventory for sizes or for various styles, and order enuf up front to cover costs, but if you are smart you break even once your inventory is down to 50%.

I looked at this myself for ih8mud shirts...and opted for the up front expense and the limited initial offering. Course, I have a nice big shelf at home with t-shirts all neatly folded on it! lol

Bottom line, it's a risk issue...cafepress offers the opportunity for near-zero risk...and minimal income opportunities.

Finally, for embroidery, I didn't see an opportunity to "own" the stitch program....I "own" the ih8mud process, and can take that to any embroidery shop anywhere for new hats. Cost me more up front, gave me more versatility in purchasing tho.

Wow, I take off for a weekend and come back to a busy thread. I feel like I have been missing all the fun:). I did a lot of T-shirt design and printing in college for various activities. The bottom line is if we want these shirts (the cruiser community) then we will be willing to pay an extra 20-30% for the novelty of it. Its not like we need to compete with Old Navy for the sales.

Cruiser Chick site is a great idea. Guess someones wife decided get busy since the husband was always in the garage. They have the bulk buying ability and possibly screen printing set-up. A partnership may be in order.

[quote author=drohweder link=board=10;threadid=8506;start=msg74553#msg74553 date=1071167314]

Cruiser Chick site is a great idea. Guess someones wife decided get busy since the husband was always in the garage. They have the bulk buying ability and possibly screen printing set-up. A partnership may be in order.
[/quote]

speak for yourself. as a cruiser chick, i think it sucks. even the kids get a pic of a cruiser on their clothes...us women get a stupid bird.

Nuclemon:

Agreed! I don't get the bird thing. Perhaps a nice pic of a chruser or FJ bezel with the O being the female sign.

The options are numerous. I like the idea of the toyota FJ bezel and lights I don't think that would be copyrighted as its different enough.

Be careful Dan you are treading on unfamilar ground :whoops:

head lights on a womens tee... only a guy would buy this ;)