TLCA Official 2021 Rubithon Huft's Thursday Morning Breakfast Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drove by Ice House Resort yesterday. Looks like only a couple feet of snow.
IMG_2991.JPG

it is indeed not "right off the highway" but on the way to snow wheeling and play spots for the kids.

I made my final reservation at Icehouse today. Julie said if the place fills up good enough they will open the bar and make hamboogers. I will be pulling in Wednesday afternoon and have a room at the resort. Keep an eye for Croc the crawler. That'll be me.
1620243003389.jpeg

Hello, I'm Brian the tailgunner. I will be the cattle dog herding everyone along from the back. I've been a Trail Leader or Tail Gunner for the event for 6 years. I used to lead the Friday morning one day into Rubicon Springs run, and more recently the Family run in from Tahoe. I'll be in my SAS '04 Tacoma, V6, F&R lockers, 4.7:1 Marlin Crawler, 37's, and lots of other crap. I'll have My 13 year old son and my 11 year old daughter with me. See everyone at Ice House bright and early.
36176125_2170244072992479_6394597560849268736_n.jpg

I swear I have seen that truck somewhere before Hmm. Are you doing the RC cars again this year ?

60519180-3AB5-4FED-880B-083BBBA56736.jpeg

Damn, so excited to do this with you guys !

158BAD54-54BF-4BDA-B919-169E4873392B.jpeg

Just signed up for the breakfast run this year, it will be our first time on the Rubicon. I'll be joined by my wife Jackie and our dog Roxy. We're hoping to drive up Wednesday after work and camp at Ice House Resort that night.

I've put a bunch of work into our 1980 Pickup over the last year to get it ready for a Rubicon run. Sitting on 35's with a trutrac up front and a harrop e-locker in the rear with 5.29s. Currently working on a bumper to squeeze an 8274 on the front. Fingers crossed I get it done in time.

We were signed up for last years Rubithon, so we are looking forward to hitting the trail and meeting ya'll.

20210207_143014.jpg

Just signed up for the breakfast run this year, it will be our first time on the Rubicon. I'll be joined by my wife Jackie and our dog Roxy. We're hoping to drive up Wednesday after work and camp at Ice House Resort that night.

I've put a bunch of work into our 1980 Pickup over the last year to get it ready for a Rubicon run. Sitting on 35's with a trutrac up front and a harrop e-locker in the rear with 5.29s. Currently working on a bumper to squeeze an 8274 on the front. Fingers crossed I get it done in time.

We were signed up for last years Rubithon, so we are looking forward to hitting the trail and meeting ya'll.

View attachment 2676093
Great looking mini!

Peter here, all signed up and excited to see everyone at the breakfast. This will be my first time taking the Rubicon. I will be bringing my 13-year-old daughter Makena with me. Just gave my rig a once over yesterday and found just a couple things to go over. Really looking forward to this.

IMG_8195.JPG

IMG_4298croppedsmaller.jpg

Peter here, all signed up and excited to see everyone at the breakfast. This will be my first time taking the Rubicon. I will be bringing my 13-year-old daughter Makena with me. Just gave my rig a once over yesterday and found just a couple things to go over. Really looking forward to this.

View attachment 2678757

View attachment 2678760
just a suggestion, you might consider taking the hard top off on that fj40 for the con, way less top heavy.....

Just a reminder - there will NOT be a Saturday dinner. There WILL be the Awards and Raffle and every other activity that we normally have.

Please make sure to bring food for Saturday evening.

For the food refunds - The ones that were part of the registration will be credited $15 in raffle tickets for each meal. For extra meals that were paid in addition to your registration, you will have a choice of $20 in raffle tickets or a $15 cash refund of the meal when you get into camp.

Thanks!

Ross Woody
Rubithon Chairman

Was told i needed to ‘up-armor’ my 80…so I did !

FN .50 cal installed on the front bumper, forgot to take pictures, and a skid plate added. Hopefully I’m good for this adventure…

21D55C78-6BEB-41AA-9D36-D22A1D02BBBD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom