TLCA/Mud forum coming, witrh your support? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.com
Hey Everyone;
I'm Alan Loshbaugh, President of the Toyota Land Cruiser Association. Big news on the horizon that I need your help with. This is something that Woody and I are both pretty exicited about! It's going to be a fun and mutually benficial relationship for both parties.TLCA and ih8mud have been working on an agreement where-in the tlca related sub-forums on ih8mud will be co-operatively run by tlca and ih8mud. They will, for all intents and purposes, look like and act like the rest of the new www.tlca.org home page. All therads and archives will remain intact.You can see a beta version of this that Woody has created for us here:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61
Before this change is put on line, I wanted to make sure it was ok with you and your clubmates to include your section inside the tlca section. We'd love to have you, so I hope the answer is yes!

Thanks, Alan

As long as we can do everything we can do now, and are easy to find by any fellow BC cruiser head, I am all for.
Cheers,
Deny

Sounds Good to me
Ryan

No concerns here, sounds like a great idea. I wonder if this will have any impact on the LCML?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom