TLCA Louisiana

Discussion in 'TLCA- Discussion Forum' started by Ryan, Jun 6, 2003.

1. Ryan

Ryan

Are there any TLCA chapters in Louisiana? Any cruiser clubs? I live in Lafayette.

2. TRT2

TRT2

I just browsed the chapter directory and see none listed for Louisiana...

however, I am in CA so what do I know about that area.

View your Trails for another local chapter (OK, a state away perhaps) and if you do not have a Trails, visit our web site at TLCA.org to request a free copy in hopes you join.

take care...

3. Kaderabek

Kaderabek SILVER Star

Without consulting a map, I'd say Deep South in Alabama, or one of the TX chapters would be closest. Sounds like time for you to gather up some Cruiserheads and form a club (to become a Chapter).

TJK

4. wngrog

wngrog SILVER Star

Ryan,

N oclubs in LA. Steve Carty and myself used to be the most active LA folks on the boards a couple of years ago.

Steve in in Mandeville and has a 60 and a 40.

I used to belong to LA4x4 out of Baton Rouge. Rusty Biggs is the only Cruiser guy I know that is still in the club.

5. JasonH

JasonH

Media:
    Hey Nolen,
    You need to update your sig line. :D

6. s

s

wngrog -

I thought I'd post this here as well in case anyone else in the area is watching...

I was browsing through the IH8MUD web site to start learning more about Land Cruisers since I just bought an FJ60 last week. I see that there are at least a few folks in my area that you seem to know.
    I am just getting started and have a lot of work to do to get my new LC in good order and could use all the support I can get.
    If there are others in the area that are interested in getting together, count me in.
    If there are just a couple of folks that I can get in touch with and pick their brains, that would work for me to.

Thanks,
    Steve
    Mandeville, La

7. KS

KS

Iam in Bogalusa,La 30 minutes for convington. I have a 72 FJ 40. Iam in the middle of SOA and SBC350/turbo 350 conversion. Cool cruiser site has a New Orleans club. Kevin

8. Rickfj40

Rickfj40

Yes, there is an up and coming club in the New Orleans area. We have about 10 members and meet about every 4-6 weeks. Usually 3-4 Cruisers show up. Let me know if you are interested.

Rick Dietz
    rdietz@cox.net

9. KS

KS

I will be when i get it back on the road. Do you know of anyone who could do a saginaw steering conversion for me. Thanks,Kevin

10. Lothar80

Lothar80

[quote author=Ryan link=board=10;threadid=3521;start=msg25524#msg25524 date=1054955817]
    Are there any TLCA chapters in Louisiana? Any cruiser clubs? I live in Lafayette.
    [/quote]

Hey Ryan, I live in Abbeville, I just got my 80 a few months ago so I'm not an expert but if you need to share info or tools or just admire each others rides let me know :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.