TLCA Delegate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Guys;
You can check with the TLCA Secretary, Erik Christiansen to see who is on file for you. He's tornadoalleycruiser here.
Jeff, I know whatcha mean about the conf calls in the old days. Kinda rough sometimes, kinda long sometimes. Real long sometimes actually. I've tried hard to keep them at an hour by pre-discussing things on the bodreps mailing list (which your delegate should be on), and the prevailing atmosphere is muuuch nicer than say 4-5 years ago. C'mon back anytime.

Chef

U can't be delegate for 2 clubs (CC & PCTSD) and alt delegate for a 3rd (RMLCA), can you?? :confused:

Jeff's got it in one. A person can only be a delegate for one club. The bylaws were written from the viewpoint that TLCA would be an organization of clubs, each club being an independent group of individuals.

Naturally, it didn't work out that way. Our membership has members that belong to several clubs. With the Internet, some folks in Oz actively participate in Lone Star discussions.

This question has come up before because a club couldn't find a delegate, yet they had two people in elected positions. The bylaws prohibit me representing Lone Star even if I know how our delegate would vote.

Finally, I'm always open to any changes y'all want to propose for our bylaws. My job is to provide any member advice on how to change the rules and recommendations to guarantee consistency with the existing rules. I may not vote for the change, but I will make sure it gets heard by the BOD.

HTH
Happy Trails! N

Don't have my delegate list with me here at work but please call me anytime this weekend if you would like.. Phone # is in the trails in the front under secretary and I'd be more than happy to fire up the laptop this weekend and get that file out.. Any delegate that want's to participate we need em all, it's a club for the people by the people..
Or I can try to remember tonight to open that file and post back here..
TLCA Secretary

Thanks

That's what I suspected....

Now to find a new RMLCA alt delegate and convince Deny that he needs to be the Swamp Donkey delegate.

RMLCA is lucky to have Bruce volunteer for/get roped into being the RMLCA delegate year after year. :cheers:

Actually, didn't Sheldon express some interest in being delegate a year or so ago?

Sheldon? What do you figure...??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom