TLCA Club in the Inland Empire

Discussion in 'TLCA- Discussion Forum' started by fatmoe, Jul 19, 2005.

1. fatmoe

fatmoe

Anyone know of a TLCA sanctioned club in the Riverside County area? I have seen listings for clubs in LA, San Diego and Orange County, but nothing for Riverside county/Inland Empire area. I live near Temecula and am looking for a club a little closer than the ones mentioned above.

Fred.

2. Chef

Chef

3. Ian Rogers

Ian Rogers

i dont think that there is but you are could try to come out to either SoCal TLCA or Trail Crew. they are the closest to you. Or better yet start a club it only takes 6 tlca member

4. fatmoe

fatmoe

I'm from Utah and don't know much about SoCal geography either, or where to wheel around here for that matter, which is why I am looking for a club. :grinpimp: I agree that if there are enough people interested starting a club for the inland part of SoCal is a great idea. Anybody in the Temecula/Murrieta/Lake Elsinore/Riverside/Corona area interested?

5. RokCrawlinToy

RokCrawlinToy Crawler of Rocks

Here is a link to my club SoCal TrailCrew/L.A. County T.L.C.A. http://www.4wdlow.com/tcmain.htm
    If you ever want to go wheelin send me a PM or email RokCrawlinToy@yahoo.com
    I also have a msg. bd. you can contact me at.
    http://forums.delphiforums.com/rockcrawlintoy/start

Later
    Ron :beer:

6. fatmoe

fatmoe

Thanks Ron! I was looking at your site, looks like you guys take some great trips. I will be sure to contact you.

Fred.

7. RokCrawlinToy

Hey Fred, We're going to do a night run on Miller Heep trail on sat. if you want to go.

8. 65swb45

65swb45 Elder Statesman Supporting Vendor

Oooh, Oooh! Can I come? I'll bring the tortilla soup! :flipoff2:

HEY EVERYONE! RON'S IN THE HOUSE!

9. tornadoalleycruiser

tornadoalleycruiser SILVER Star

Fred, I'd get your feet wet in the area with Mark and the others in that area.. If in the future you want to pursue a chapter closer to your geographical location holler and myself and others would be more than willing to help you out with your quest.. Also a bit of advice in that area, get your core group going for at least a year, then pursue a chapter status.. I have found with every club there is a core group which keeps the whole thing running.. Gotta build that friendship base first, after all it's about the people and for me wheeling comes in second..

And , You are gonna be in great hands.. Mark fixes awesome Bacon in the mornings on trail rides.. I might be geographically limited but you have a great group in your new location, have fun! Wish I could join ya all in that neck of the woods..

10. RokCrawlinToy

Whats up Mark, I got some tortilla soup for you!! :flipoff2: Smart ass

11. fatmoe

fatmoe

Thanks for the offer on the trail ride. We were out of town that weekend. I just got back into the Cruiser game after selling my ride a couple of years ago and I won't have my new one until the end of the month :frown: so I wouldn't have been able to come anyway. Once I get it I need to do a front disk brake conversion because I have to brace myself with the steering wheel and literally stand on the brakes to get it stop and I really don't want to mess with the drums. Once I get that done I will be ready to ride, assuming something else doesn't break in the meantime...

12. cruzrfan

cruzrfan

If anyone looks at starting a inland empire TLCA club keep me informed as I would be intrested

13. calamaridog

calamaridog

14. TUFFTORQ

TUFFTORQ

Anyone willing to get a Inland Empire TLC's group together? I agree that we should build a group up of owners before trying to form a club without the politics or sniffling.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.