TLC Parts Delivered?

Visit site
Does anyone have experience with a Toyota Dealer that is set up to mail parts to you?

I have a Nissan Maxima and all of my parts come from Courtesy-Nissan.com because they are reliable, priced right and it saves me the time and trouble of driving to the dealer.

If anyone knows of a Toyota dealer, pass it on!!!

Website
www.lslc.org
Do you have a name? I take it you may live in Tx? What ever the case may be you can always go thru Jay Marks Toyota...They serve up TLCA discounts and are pretty easy to work with. I believe pretty much any Toy dealer will mail parts. If you are near a major market though it's best just to go to the dealership. Makes it much easier if you get the wrong part etc.

Visit site
I don't live in Texas but Courtesy Nissan is SETUP to take phone orders and get them delivered quickly - good customer service!

mts

Visit site
Try this number 1-800-432-6668 ext. 8. Pretty darn helpful, set-up to mail parts and he even drives an 80 series. :bow:

Mike
:beer:

Visit site
When I can wait, I order from Sterling McCall Toyota in Houston. UPS shipping is free. Contact Jesse Sierra, internet dept. On a couple of occasions, I haven't been given the correct number of items (problems w/ the guy packing the goods). A phone call to Jesse and he personally made sure that the goods were delivered. Sometimes, it seemed like it would take longer for goods to get from Texas to LA than from the East Coast (1.5 wks the norm). Most parts are about 50% off list. If it's just a small/inexpensive item like a thermostat, I just go to the local stealership. Pricey stuff like bearings, head/tail light assemblies/lenses, and I go to him. They had TRD S/C's for 4Runners/Tacomas on sale for 50% off.

Visit site
Thanks. I'll call Jay Marks Toyota & Sterling McCall Toyota and order some needed parts from both. I'll post my impressions of their service in the future.

Visit site
Dos - get in touch w/ Cruiserdan - I just give him crap cause he has almost as many posts as Wench. :D

You can also use John Hocker who is the Parts Mgr at Sierra Toy and owns I think 4 cruisers.

If you order something cool from Cdan - the only bad thing may be that Beowulf may drool on the box before it's shipped. :D :D

Visit site
Hey! I ordered something cool from cDan - Aicon Condensor

3 days delivery to the UK! No sign of any drool, but I suppose it passed through that many hands the drool was wiped away.

The A/C now works like a dream. Just waiting for the one summer day when I might need it... Thanks again Dan

:beer: Cheers

Visit site
Call Cruiserdan. I ordered all of my brake parts from him at a great discount, no tax and no shipping. They were at my house, across the country, with no problem.

A couple of parts were loose in the box but, to no harm, and Dan had a word with the guy who packed the box.

Tenncrusher

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom