TLC FJ80 Service: Boston, MA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I live in Boston and my regular mechanic who does good work on my cruiser just quit his job, wondering if anyone can recommend good cruiser (fj80) mechanic (preferably in the Boston area) for regular maintenance, service & repair work with possibility of occasional modification job as well.

Many thanks!

I'm gonna pre-empt this and say do NOT go to A&M Motors in Somerville. Lots of experience, I bought an FJ62 from the owner (his personal Cruiser), then spent several years fixing all the stuff they screwed up.

Hello,

I live in Boston and my regular mechanic who does good work on my cruiser just quit his job, wondering if anyone can recommend good cruiser (fj80) mechanic (preferably in the Boston area) for regular maintenance, service & repair work with possibility of occasional modification job as well.

Many thanks!

landtank is da man in Boston Area:grinpimp::wrench: Send him a PM:hillbilly:

You're in luck as landtank is one of the best 80 mechanics in the Northeast!

Many thanks for your input. Will give it a try with landtank, but I'm afraid he's a few miles north of where I am, so maybe a bit of a diversion for regular maintenance work, but I'm sure he be great for bigger jobs like modifications and restorations.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom