TLC creepin' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Zjohnsonua

SILVER Star
Threads
DLC has one of these threads and it's kinda fun to visit from time to time. Here's ours.

I stopped by Publix for lunch and some MK supplies today and came across a black 450 that looked ready to head to HPO or SL. No HOTS sticker, just a big MasterCraft one across the back window. Anyone know 'em? I left a note inviting 'em out to MK. I slacked on snagging the creeper photo.

I know, I know...these posts are worthless without pics! Next time, guys.

good idea, I will have to start taking pics

Passed this guy yesterday afternoon headed home. Don't see many of em in this color, let alone with perfect hood paint. Looks like someone has been taking good care of it.

20190522_080433.jpg

Passed this guy yesterday afternoon headed home. Don't see many of em in this color, let alone with perfect hood paint. Looks like someone has been taking good care of it.

View attachment 1983502

We were headed home about the same time...I saw em too. Nice stocker

Who you FJ6two!

20190606_192403.jpg

Betcha a dollar that a ZP rig. Pretty sure it was in the shop when I got my tank done

I see this one in the wild with somewhat regularity. Super nice 200. Looks well kept.

20190701_090938.jpg

Ran across this sharp hundy on MTs over in my stomping grounds. Clean looking rig!

20190824_200904.jpg

Very cool rig 👍
20190828_171321.jpg

I hope they chime in as I've seen that truck around HSV a few times. Super sharp truck.

Passed a NICE 100 headed west on 565 this morning. Loaded down for overlanding, but looked more like it started as a wheeler (bumpers, winch, 35s, etc) then they stuck a CVT tent on top. 47 tags, but no sticker. Anyone know this one?

Yep I do believe that is Chris Stewart

Got another new kid in town? This was a super clean GX. I'd like to know what lift is on it as well as it looked like it was prepped for 35s.

20191206_203421.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom