TLC 100 OEM Paint Color Popularity Poll (Part 2/2) (1 Viewer)

Which OEM paint color does your 100-Series TLC Have?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m interested in the popularity and scarcity of OEM colors for the 100 Series TCL's. (6th gen., '98-'07). NOT asking for aftermarket jobs, and NOT asking for Lexus LX colors (they're different).

Feel free to vote and then post your rig with your color/code for reference.

If you don't know your code, check the driver's side door jam sticker. It will be a 3-digit code in the bottom-right quadrant following "C/TR."

***Due to forum poll restraints, only 10 choices can be posted at a time, so I'm posting 7 choices to Part 1/2 and 7 choices to Part 2/2)

LC98.png

IMG_9154.jpg

Uhhhh…. Rainbow??

1ED2B305-E3CD-4BAC-A626-9A5C42AFDCEB.png

Naaa. Only one LC and it is Champagne Pearl 1B1

Typical Bama fan--not able to follow directions.
Silly corndog, keep the clown antics in the secrant.

I give you what you need, not what you want. Don't expect serious answers for nontech threads in a tech forum.

Silly corndog, keep the clown antics in the secrant.

I give you what you need, not what you want. Don't expect serious answers for nontech threads in a tech forum.
What I wanted was LC color poll—not LX, but now I’m fighting a hankering’ for a corndog. Thanks for that.

Guessing folks are more interested in seeing the atypical and unique colors instead of yet another plain white one, but here is my Natural White (056) in the sun. I believe the PO painted the original grey trim a convincing-from-20’-away match for the body color. I swapped the original bumper covers for unpainted OEMs. I personally dig the look, so I’m planning to keep them as-is.

B3DC6714-6A7D-4FA7-A9E4-CEB492558CB2.jpeg

I see where this is going and I dont like it... one of my least favorite damn things about Porsche's, which has also infiltrated the BMW world, is listing the "rarity" of your build sheet.

1 OF 4,645 RIVER GREEN MICA WITH ATRAC AND 3RD ROW SEATS

Kill me now.

Guessing folks are more interested in seeing the atypical and unique colors instead of yet another plain white one, but here is my Natural White (056) in the sun. I believe the PO painted the original grey trim a convincing-from-20’-away match for the body color. I swapped the original bumper covers for unpainted OEMs. I personally dig the look, so I’m planning to keep them as-is.

View attachment 2805959
That’s actually, exactly what I was attempting to ascertain—just exactly how popular or scarce colors are.

1C3 River Rock Green Mica (Lexus calls 1C3 Gray Mica Pearl Metallic).

6C443084-58A3-4D0A-B58D-E9DC8A7A39B6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom