TJM T13 instructions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my 200 had a surprise meeting with a large Palo Verde tree a few days ago during one of our token Phoenix monsoon storms. Front bumper cover is part of the insurance estimate, so figured it’d be a good time to upgrade to a bumper. Called Slee and turned out they actually had in stock so I ordered. I’m hoping to have the body shop that’s doing all the repairs also install the new bumper. Does anybody have a PDF or link to the T13 instruction manual? I want to send it to the shop ahead of time to make sure they feel confident they can handle the job. I saw this thread which I will also send, but was hoping for the actual TJM manual as well

86250B57-A48A-41E1-A686-0C2C162AD6DC.jpeg

4BE94DC9-A000-4D8B-A5DD-4A740898B280.jpeg

A5361D84-D4A5-4634-86A1-E93EE2FCE8E2.jpeg

Here you go. I had a similar event (mine was a deer though) and had the repair shop install the T13 (also bought from Slee). They did OK but missed a few things that I have ober time fixed. The biggest thing was two pins which lock the bumper in place. I discovered this when I hit a second deer. I posted some of this on Mud. I'll find the links for you.

Here is the pin hole they missed. You have to fit the bumper into position which takes a lot of futzing and then drill the holes in the chassis mount where ever the buper (FPS) lines up.

T13 pin hole.jpg

Getting the shop the instructions ahead of time is a good idea. You should also read throught them and understand what they need to do so you get what you want. I've seem several T13 installs and the fitment is all slightly different. The gaps at the fenders all seem to vary. Min ened up a little wider than I'd like and they were not even. In a way it was good they had not drilled the pin holes and I was able to adjust the position and make it better. Yoy might wand a hold point to inspect before they do that part.

Overall, I'm super happy with the bumber.

Attachments

• TJM 070SB13R82A_1 install.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Here you go. I had a similar event (mine was a deer though) and had the repair shop install the T13 (also bought from Slee). They did OK but missed a few things that I have ober time fixed. The biggest thing was two pins which lock the bumper in place. I discovered this when I hit a second deer. I posted some of this on Mud. I'll find the links for you.
Thank you! Yeah hoping for the best, the body shop was recommended by a guy in my cruiser club, but yeah not sure how experienced they are in this type of job. Let me know when you find the links about the pins, I’m very curious what to look for. I have a backup shop I know could do the job, was just hoping to get it all done at once.

Thank you! Yeah hoping for the best, the body shop was recommended by a guy in my cruiser club, but yeah not sure how experienced they are in this type of job. Let me know when you find the links about the pins, I’m very curious what to look for. I have a backup shop I know could do the job, was just hoping to get it all done at once.
I updated the post with the links

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom