Tired of Replacing Fuses TRY THIS!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Holly Smokes~ Just wanted to share this bad boy with you all. I got a 73 for some parts and this made me smile.. Wait until you see the steering coupler.
IMG_5320.jpg

Yikes! That beats aluminum foil on the redneck fix scale, doesn't it? :hillbilly:

Holly Smokes~ Just wanted to share this bad boy with you all. I got a 73 for some parts and this made me smile.. Wait until you see the steering coupler.

What's wrong with that?:hmm:

I've used bolts and chunks of rod for years...

NOT!

I've used auto resetting breakers though.:D

:hillbilly:That’s awesome! Just had take mine out and clean all the crap out of it to get the headlights to work again. Guess I could have just done that.

Welding tip helped me out when my lights went out 25 miles from home. I put in a fuse when I got home but it worked good for an emergency.

I bet that bolt isn't even Metric ...

This type of fuse works great - ONCE!

I hope you don't mind me downloading your images ol'skull?

I'm sure they'll come in handy next time I see someone posting an aweful "fix".

:cheers:

That is scary...does it Look like the P.O. used two wrenchs? Since everything is metric I to would be using SAE wrench.:) Any other standard would be unamerican.
This fixed it right up and even SAE!!

It does have to nuts and bolts holding it together so it should be good. can't figure what is up with the wrench wire on. When the steering lets goes the wrench falls. You hear it hit and go oh $hit. You know advance warning system. I alos like the curious routing of the tub from the clutch slave cylinder to the master cylinder. Looks well protected from anything the tire might throw up:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom