Tire time ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You might regret getting rid of the stock steelies you have in the future, better off saving money and finding a good stock spare to go with them, used or not, can be painted or powder coated if needed. Will also keep value in your rig staying stock...IMO ;)

Nothing beats stock steelies. Freshly blasted and powdercoated. My new shoes should be here Monday. 235-75-15 BFG Mud Terrains.
FactorySteelies.jpg

I want to run 33x10.5 km2s and was thinking of purchasing new 15x8 rims but will those tires fit on stock 40 rims off an 81?

Thanks everyone !

Well I've decided to keep my stock rims. I put an WTB add in the classifieds but evidently these rims are much in demand so it may take awhile . I'll order one used from cruiser parts if nothing turns up . I'm gonnna order the tires and I'll keep you posted on how that goes since there on back order. Tim
IMG_0298.jpg

I want to run 33x10.5 km2s and was thinking of purchasing new 15x8 rims but will those tires fit on stock 40 rims off an 81?
Yes and they will look awsome! You will need longer shackles or a couple inces of lift. :cheers:

I ended up going with the 235-75-15 Tall/Skinny's on stock steelies. Check'em out!!!
BFGMudterrainson78.jpg

Nice, I love the stock steelies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom