Tire size for an unlifted bj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would a 33×12.5×15 tire with a 6 by 5.5 lug fit my bj40? Its not lifted so I'm not sure they would fit the wheel wells or would they rub when turning.

Probably going to rub with no lift
Might get them to fit with new springs and no lift, but mine is way to short with 40 year old ones.

Would a 33×12.5×15 tire with a 6 by 5.5 lug fit my bj40? Its not lifted so I'm not sure they would fit the wheel wells or would they rub when turning.
That's a pretty wide tire! I don't recall, do you have power steering?

I have 5 like new 31x10.5R15 that I took off of my 40 when I got it. 2 years old, been sitting inside at my shop waiting for a new home. They might have 2,500 miles on them.

IMG_0389.JPG

That is how 31s looked on my 40 with stock springs. I imagine yours would look similar.

Thanks but I have 16 inch wheels ( hilux ) all new tires and a spare that's an original 16 in. split wheel as a spare. They wouldn't fit. How much if I decide to go with 15 in. steelies?

Are those tires with the wheels?

Negative, the 31" BFGs that I have stacked in the warehouse are rubber only. They were nearly new when I swapped them for 33's. Tires have been sitting for 1.5 years.

How much, @ErikinSC ...they would look great on the Chick'n

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom