Tire size and style for ....... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im running 31 Hancook radials on 16 inch currently but have just gone spring over axle and am looking for a good alrounder for mostly dry to damp off roading that will work inside my wheel wells. Suggestions Should I go for a different rim Likely Eh.
13e7bad2.jpg

Are you parked in front of a "Crack Masters"? Welcome! Intelligent answers to follow.

I have 35/1250/15 KM2's. Excellent all around tire IMO. On road they are fairly quiet for an MT, off road they stick to anything. Only complaint is the weak sidewall. I haven't blown one yet, but i definitely have some good gouges out so I won't be surprised when i finally do blow it out on a rock.

axles

Hey there, BD, I noticed your axles are wider making me think I might not go with your set up as my axle with is stock.

I agree on the KM2's being a good all around tire. For your lift I think 35's would look good. you'll find the width of the tire will affect how it fits in the wheel well as much as diameter but I'm a fan of the tall skinny so no problem if you go that route

I run 315/75-16 Treadwright Guard Dog radials on 16x7's. They're kind of a copy of MTRs tread pattern retreaded onto BFG AT casings. It's sitting right on the bump stops at front left and right rear in this pic, right around 30psi.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom