Tire shop in Vancouver BC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all.
I traveled from East coast to Vancouver last week and I need to get tire balance done. I stopped by many tire shop in around city they refused to do since tire size is 35's. They must be somewhere to get done this. I just new to city and trouble to fine a shop. Where is folks in Vancouver area recommend?

Vancouver area is pretty big I feel I'm lost.

I had similar situation, but in Ontario London and Toronto and mine were 33. And i end up going to Canadian t]Tire and they had no problem balancing it.

Go to Kal Tire on Boundary just north of 1st. ave. The did a great job on my 35" STT muds last month.

Go to Kal Tire on Boundary just north of 1st. ave. The did a great job on my 35" STT muds last month.

I got my 35'' tires from Kal on Five Road (near Bridgport) in Richmond, and they have all the latest equipment there. G'luck!

Gord

Thank you!
I think I saw Kal Tire in Burnaby and North Vancouver before, I will hit one in local soon.

I need few OEM parts soon, is there a dealer you guys recommended?

I buy my stuff from the manager of regency Toyota on Kingsway. 604-879-1451

Thank you!
I think I saw Kal Tire in Burnaby and North Vancouver before, I will hit one in local soon.

I need few OEM parts soon, is there a dealer you guys recommended?

Kal Tire has never had any issues with tires up to 37" in my experience. The have rebalanced my 35's with out issue as well.

Call Dave at Open Road Toyota Richmond, he will get you what ever you need and knows 80 series well. Tell him Jeremy sent you. 604-273-3766 :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom