Tire shop in Austin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It’s time, way past time, for new tires.

I have 33x10.5x15s and I hear some shops will not mount 10.5 tires in skinny wheels.

Any recommendations?
i-5FMDRb9-L.jpg

Last edited:
Bought and Mounted my 33x10.5 on the 15x6 wheels @ Austin Tireman, Austin, Texas . I'm sure they were good with anything if I bought the tires there.

What part of town are you looking? I have used a tire shop on Airport/Springdale and one in south Austin in Manchaca

I see, maybe the northerners can help you on this one...

Second vote for Tire Man on Menchaca/Ben White. It's worth the drive. They do great work and beat Discount Tire every day. And they'll mount modern tires on our skinny wheels every time, no problems.

Tire Man broke one of my wheel studs on my 100 and then wanted to charge me to fix it, plus I would need to buy the new stud and take it to them. Installer probably being lazy with an air ratchet. They were recommended but I definitely don't recommend them.

Tire Man broke one of my wheel studs on my 100 and then wanted to charge me to fix it, plus I would need to buy the new stud and take it to them. Installer probably being lazy with an air ratchet. They were recommended but I definitely don't recommend them.
i did cringe when they used the impact wrench on my chrome wheels. But I'm very anal and I'm sure other places do exactly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom