tire purchase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alf

Threads
I have a $600 tire certificate at a local Atlanta Toyota dealership that needs to be used in less than 20 days. I tried to sell for $400 but doesn't look like it is going to work out.

Hence, I am going to go ahead and pick out some tires and then try to sell at a later date.

With that said what tire and size would be most marketable. I was thinking 33x10.5x15 BFG Mt's so long as they are covered under the $600.00 cert.

Let me know your thoughts.

ALF

most marketable to the gernal public? My thought would be 31" BFG ATs (265/70/16 I think it is)... I believe that's a stock tire size on lots of light trucks/SUVs.

i would also go at's more people buy them over mud terrains, unless your trying to sell to the off roaders, your best selling stock sizes to general public

Think they can get 37's, Kevin?

Both my trucks need some 37's pretty badly...

If they can I might be interested in working out a deal...

Your truck rollin down the street yet? ;)

most marketable to the gernal public? My thought would be 31" BFG ATs (265/70/16 I think it is)... I believe that's a stock tire size on lots of light trucks/SUVs.

Agreed, I would also put a voat in for a set of 235/75/15 LTX M/S (I think that's the right size) as they're popular tires for GM and should fit any Tahoe, Suburban, Blazer or Van... Double check that size though, may be 265s I'm thinking of, I can't remember now I've had so many damn GMs...

Bailey, I don't think we will be able to get 37's.

The 265/70/16 is the stock size on my UZJ100. I don't need tires at the moment but will in a year so this may be a good size to buy as if they go unsold I an use them.

31x10.50x15 AT for a stockishFJ40 might be a good one as well.

ALF

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom