Tire Pressure Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also.. if it helps?..and I assume it doesn’t, regular LCs come with matching spares, but since you have an HE with the fancy wheels, it doesn’t come with matching spare

Did not know this.

What do they get then?

I spent a long time wondering if there was an oem donut and looking without much success.

Is it just a normal 18”?

Did not know this.

What do they get then?

I spent a long time wondering if there was an oem donut and looking without much success.

Is it just a normal 18”?
Yes the standard 16+ 18” wheel. My understanding is the vehicle ships from Japan with regular wheels and the BBS’s are installed at port, but only the visible ones.

My truck damaged the spare wheel finish with the rubber bumpers, and my friend’s 13LX had severe wheel finish damage in the same spots. I wouldn’t want BBS wheels under there without some other way to protect the finish.

Last edited:
The guy at the shop I went to seemed to indicate that if I was going to be doing any major driving I'd want to get it replaced and not repaired. The nail is all the way in there, and it's not on the sidewall or anything (right in the middle of the tread). Do you think this is a viable option? I've never had a tire that didn't go completely flat or have sidewall damage that made it unrepairable so this is new territory for me.
the guy is bullshitting you. right in the middle of the tread is the EASIEST place to repair a puncture.
have him put a patch on the inside.

Yes the standard 16+ 18” wheel. My understanding is the vehicle ships from Japan with regular wheels and the BBS’s are installed at port, but only the visible ones.

My truck damaged the spare wheel finish with the rubber bumpers, and my friend’s 13LX had severe wheel finish damage in the same spots. I wouldn’t want BBS wheels under there without some other way to protect the finish.

Did you see my spare protector thread?
If I had known you were experiencing the same issue I would have ordered you one!

Did you see my spare protector thread?
If I had known you were experiencing the same issue I would have ordered you one!
I have an already damaged rock warrior in the spare location now, and the 17" wheel helps avoid contact in the first place. But thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom