Tire carrier & Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cooler rack? Do jerry cans fit in it? Does 4+Plus make a mirror image unit (tire on the right)? I don't see one on the MAF pages.

Ive just installed on on my 72. This thing is awesome! Its a little heavy at 170lbs empty but it can take a beating. I fit a 37x12.5 no problem with a high lift. The clearance is not affected much and it actually afords a bit of body protection. The tire does not rattle at all and it looks mean! definately worth the 900 clams.:D

fits three jerry cans perfectly but I dont think there is an opposite version for the spare on the passenger side

Mark, I run that rack/ tire carrier I love it but the latch that holds it shut sucks. I could bring the 40 to the next meeting if you want

Mark -- you'll be hard pressed to find a stronger bumper at that price. I bought mine from Stout back in 98 or 99, but they've gone out of business. The MAF one looks decent enough, and strong enough.

never had on e on a rig but one thing i can tell you is that it's illegal in CA to carry more then two jerry cans on a rig..........

2 nato cans and 1 H2o can ;)

my plans are to install a spicket on the water can so I don't have to take it out of the rack..

or most important cooler full of beer......

I love my MAF bumper..

post some pics of what you ended up getting mark!!!!!

here's a little teaser of your rig from earlier this week......
IM000152.JPG

For what it is worth. Here is my rack. 2 Nato cans, Ice chest, 35" tire.
rack.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom