Tinting for the Wife's Taco!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Under the moonlight, the serious moonlight.
Hey, we've decided to hold on to the Wife's Tacoma for a while longer and decided we should finally tint the windows before summer REALLY hits. Can anyone point me in a direction of who to use? Much appreciated

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: a six pack of thanks

you're tinting her what?!?!

I personally use Danny's car wash Just north of Greenway on Scottsdale rd. They do all of the lux car dealers work in north scottsdale and are the only dealer in arizona to use Huper Optik which is a Ceramic tint that does a much better job of controlling the heat even though it is a light 35% tint. That is the only tint I have used on my cars in a while and it makes a HUGE difference, but is pricey. Well worth it IMO.

I use a place over in Mesa. I'll have to find the name. It's at Higley and Main(ish). They've been doing a great job so far on 3 cars for me and their prices are about average. One of the owners is a huge Pajero nut, so a little Mitsubishi talk will go a long way for getting some good service.

I'll post the name when I get home.

somehow, these 2 words shouldn't be used together in a sentence 'wife's taco' :)

Tinting by Dana
480-833-5034

I've used this guy several times.
He comes to you, good work, decent price.

somehow, these 2 words shouldn't be used together in a sentence 'wife's taco' :)

Hey, my wife's taco is hot.
Well it got the attention I wanted. Thanks fellas, though I guess I should've specified north/central Phoenix or the "Wesside". Damn 480 hoodlums.

And as before.....

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: a six pack of thanks.

I just used the Dana tinting guy...not impressed. There was a blemish on the tint...he blamed it on bubbles but I knew better. He said he'd come out and take care of it...that was over a month ago...

Jeff. He tints for Avondale Nissan and Avondale Kia. Here's his number 602-550-0869. He has tinted all of my vehicles and he'll warrenty his work. He also used good quality tint, I think Solar Guard. Tell him Tommy sent you.

I just used the Dana tinting guy...not impressed. There was a blemish on the tint...he blamed it on bubbles but I knew better. He said he'd come out and take care of it...that was over a month ago...

Sorry to hear that.:eek:
It's been a while since he did work for me

I just used Razor's Edge for my 60

Brandon did a nice job. $180 for an FJ-60. Dunno what type of plastic they put on. If it has elasto-polymer-hyper threaded-intercooling-nano warriors, I'm not sure. The dude has been in business for a bunch of years. I went limo on sides, lighter on back and 35 on drivers sides.

Located at 40th Street and Greenway. I can get number if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom