Timmy the Toolman YouTube Channel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Dudes and Dudettes,

I wanted to share a link to the YouTube channel I started 4 years ago with my buddy Sean. It's named Timmy the Toolman since my nickname is Timmy. I got the idea from the Home Improvement show with the Tim the Toolman Taylor main character.

If you have a 3rd Gen 4runner or 1st Gen Tacoma, you will find a lot of helpful knowledge shared on our channel. We have done some videos on 5th Gen 4runners, mostly in the aftermarket bumper and armor category and we recently did a suspension refresh on an 80's Series Land Cruiser.

Check us out: Timmy The Toolman

I came across your channel some time last year, I watch YouTube typically when eating breakfast. You do a good job making videos. I don’t even own a vehicle in that platform anymore and enjoy them.

Thanks. That's a nice compliment. I would love to own a FJ40 one day but they are so freaking expensive. In the 80's, I owned a 68 Bronco and I wish I still had it. People are asking stupid money for those as well.

I ran across your channel 2 weeks ago when I started looking up how to fix up the 1997 4Runner I bought off my son. Lots of great stuff on your channel. Like you, I regret selling my Early Bronco (1973 with 302ci and power steering!).

I ran across your channel 2 weeks ago when I started looking up how to fix up the 1997 4Runner I bought off my son. Lots of great stuff on your channel. Like you, I regret selling my Early Bronco (1973 with 302ci and power steering!).

Yeah, when I sold my Bronco, I lived in a Condo complex and only had room to park one vehicle. I should have kept it and parked it at my mom's place but I didn't want to inconvenience her with it in the way. I've looked into buying another one but I can't see parting with the money people want for them. People are asking 10k for a total rusted out piece of junk. In my opinion, the people trying to sell these rigs for stupid money are smoking crack. Maybe they'll find the right sucker one day but I see the same rigs with their ridiculous asking prices posted over and over again.

Good luck with the 4runner. They are great rigs. Happy Wrenching!

Timmy- my son (who has a 98 5 speed 4runner) and I have spent a lot of time watching your videos. Really, really appreciate having the reference source you provide.

@Timmy65 x2 on the sentiment above!

My son has a 2002 4Runner that I have been helping him wrench on and your videos have been a big help. Your CV rebooting video really helped since neither of us had worked on CV's before. This weekend we will be watching your steering rack bushing replacement video to help guide us... Keep up the good work!

I have two 2000 SR5 5 speeds and I spend a lot of time on your channel Tim. It's been very helpful. Keep them coming!

We're shooting a clutch pedal rebuild next week. Maybe you can benefit from that since you have two 5 speeds.

Hey Dudes and Gals,

My buddy Sean and I have another video for you. If you have a door lock actuator that has failed on your 3rd Gen 4runner, this is a video you will most likely benefit from. We show you how to remove the entire lock assembly from the door, crack open the actuator module, replace the RC motor that powers the door lock and then show you how to put it all back together. This repair takes some time but you can do it for very little money.

Here's the video and Enjoy the Show!

Hey Dudes and Dudettes,

I wanted to share a link to the YouTube channel I started 4 years ago with my buddy Sean. It's named Timmy the Toolman since my nickname is Timmy. I got the idea from the Home Improvement show with the Tim the Toolman Taylor main character.

If you have a 3rd Gen 4runner or 1st Gen Tacoma, you will find a lot of helpful knowledge shared on our channel. We have done some videos on 5th Gen 4runners, mostly in the aftermarket bumper and armor category and we recently did a suspension refresh on an 80's Series Land Cruiser.

Check us out: Timmy The Toolman
I found your youtube channel about a year ago. Was super helpful when it came time for me to do my own timing belt water pump. Just ordered everything to do my Lower ball joints from your video as well. Thanks for the great videos!

Im a fan. Watched the channel multiple hours. I used your timing belt video to change my timing belt two weeks ago. Thank you for the work you do.

You're very welcome. Great to hear our videos are helping you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom