Time for a clock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnnyC

Long ago TLCA# 2231
Threads
I have seen the oem clocks... But... Wanted to use a retro look. For some time I have been trying to find a Swiss army desk clock like I used to have in my truck from the mid 90's... Very expensive ... They are made of gold I guess :meh:

I had found my grandfathers pocket watch ... Given to me when he passed... Wanted to give it some good use and always be looking at it reminding me of him...

It's a Westclox Scotty from 1974 ... Same year as my truck :)

Trailer Grandpa had good taste :)

Here is my clock pictures ... Lift up and out... Very easy

What clocks have you guys added... Post up your oem ones as well :)

image.jpg
image.jpg

He was a very frugle guy... These watches are the dollar store watches of the 1970's ... Cheap :)

If you had only seen the dash of his caddy ... He used to keep a plethora of stuff up there... I know why my dash looks the way it does lol ... Thanks Grandpa

It doesn't stay in the cruiser... It goes in my pocket... It hooks there when I am driving :)

:cheers:Salute to your grandpa and the American flag on your dash! I'm with pngunme, I've got one built into the ungently squeezed jazzy stereo the PO put into the OEM radio slot

I avoid use of a clock as much as I can . . . my 40 has a cheesy (and mostly incorrect) battery-driven aftermarket digital clock that sticks to the dash with velcro :hillbilly:

Nice idea, only my grandpa was born In 1892, don't know if his beloved watch will match such a modern car.

Btw on the island here there is a saying : The foreigners have the watch, the locals have the time.

:cheers:

a clock always drove me nuts. it constantly reminded me that I was late because my cruiser is slow!! I attribute that to my screwed engine. well that'll change now

I decided to install a clock on my overhead console here's what it looks like:
28178-1414518097-250138e0ec045ae3a1af0daae695e877.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom