Time Capsule, 67 FJ40 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Whats the status after the frame shop visit?

Unfortunately nothing to report. The truck didn't move over at the frame shop last week. He promises some action this week, I'm trying not to rush him.

Hate to add more rivet info to your thread but I happened to have this book-marked...in case others might need it.

It's a fairly recent post by @Efjayforty so the pics are good and there's a link to good video further down the page. There's also a link to the place he sourced the rivets that seems to still be up.

Made it to the rack, taking measurements.
640022769.jpg

Hate to add more rivet info to your thread but I happened to have this book-marked...in case others might need it.

It's a fairly recent post by @Efjayforty so the pics are good and there's a link to good video further down the page. There's also a link to the place he sourced the rivets that seems to still be up.
Damn good info @numby, really appreciate the link.

Good news is the frame was not pushed back at the front driver's corner, bad news is it was pushed up. Relatively straight forward repair, the front bib realigned itself with the hood after pulling the frame down at that corner. The shock tower doesn't appear bent, but it is pushed into the frame a bit, that is the next item to address. More pics coming soon.
640805456.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom