Timbren vs Durobump (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have a picture or link of your hydro bumpstop setup?

Screenshot_20230411_205158_Gallery.jpg

At the time I could only get the full length bumps, which are harder to install. King makes a shorter version that would be easier to mount as well as adjustable in height.

With Durobumps I could still feel bottom outs, with Kings I haven't felt a bottom out, even though the orings indicated I had bottomed out.

There also are not any noises when the bumps contact the lower control arms.

At the time I could only get the full length bumps, which are harder to install. King makes a shorter version that would be easier to mount as well as adjustable in height.

With Durobumps I could still feel bottom outs, with Kings I haven't felt a bottom out, even though the orings indicated I had bottomed out.

There also are not any noises when the bumps contact the lower control arms.

Do you have the 2.5 or 2.0 stops? It looks like both come in 2.5" or 4" of travel. 2.5" sounds like plenty for IFS, especially if running King coilovers.

They sell a mounting sleeve too so I'm guessing really all you have to do is cut off the front bump stop mount from the frame and weld on the King sleeve to the frame.

Do you have the 2.5 or 2.0 stops? It looks like both come in 2.5" or 4" of travel. 2.5" sounds like plenty for IFS, especially if running King coilovers.

They sell a mounting sleeve too so I'm guessing really all you have to do is cut off the front bump stop mount from the frame and weld on the King sleeve to the frame.

Yeah you absolutely wouldn’t run a 4” bump off the lower a-arm on IFS, not with stock travel - just be riding bump whole way. I’d imagine most folks would be fine with a 2.0x2”

They are 2.0 x 2" travel. Pretty straight forward, they need to be set up correctly, which takes some time.

Screenshot_20230412_063130_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230412_063434_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom