Wanted Tijuana BC: FD knob and vacuum actuator for transfer case fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
77A48A65-961B-4838-BC44-F8FCED04574A.jpeg
C13D40FC-4479-4150-A76D-16902CC0586F.jpeg

The knob you posted looks to be from a 68-72 US market. There are a couple of earlier versions depending if it has a heater or not. Would post up what year your dealing with. I have a few of these but won't be until around the end year before I could get to them.

Good luck with your search.

I have the setup. Not 100% it is the correct year but does have that particular knob and all of it came out of the same truck. Tomorrow or Monday for pictures. P

The knob you posted looks to be from a 68-72 US market. There are a couple of earlier versions depending if it has a heater or not. Would post up what year your dealing with. I have a few of these but won't be until around the end year before I could get to them.

Good luck with your search.
Mine is a fj40 70 and it does has a heater. The sooner the better. But if not I can wait.

I have the setup. Not 100% it is the correct year but does have that particular knob and all of it came out of the same truck. Tomorrow or Monday for pictures. P
This is the one that came when I bought it. Not sure if it is the original
703BF1A9-903B-4DBB-A66C-5400FB873A40.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom