TIFU by pulling someone out of the snow… (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow what happened while I was gone this weekend fellas??

By way of update:
I ordered the axle assembly from partsgeek and they shipped me a CVT axle 🤦‍♂️. Customer service kept arguing with me that there was no issue because I ordered an axle and received an axle. FML fellas. When it rains it pours and rn it’s monsoon season.

Wow what happened while I was gone this weekend fellas??

By way of update:
I ordered the axle assembly from partsgeek and they shipped me a CVT axle 🤦‍♂️. Customer service kept arguing with me that there was no issue because I ordered an axle and received an axle. FML fellas. When it rains it pours and rn it’s monsoon season.
Why didn't you order from CruiserTEQ? (Cruiser Outfitters)

Wtf is partsgeek, it sounds like a website best suited for ordering parts for mom's minivan.....

Here is a 2nd vote for Curt @cruiseroutfit
They will definitely take care of your needs for parts like axles.

Cruiser outfitter is my first go to place for axle part.
I’ve heard good things about Yoda master my best friend uses them.

Cruiser outfitter is my first go to place for axle part.
I’ve heard good things about Yoda master my best friend uses them.
I just bought gears and lockers from @cruiseroutfit and it was a breath of fresh air to do business with a customer service focused crew.

I owe you all an update. It’s fixed and I’ll post some photos for posterity once I recover from my personal life taking a total s*** 😩

I owe you all an update. It’s fixed and I’ll post some photos for posterity once I recover from my personal life taking a total s*** 😩
Right on! Glad you got your cruiser fixed. Sorry to read about your personal life. Hopefully things get back on track for you.

Here what it looked like when I opened her up. So far so good on the repair. Cruiser outfitters hooked me up with the right parts. Thanks for all the help and feedback.

F9E8A5D9-99BA-4106-A1D6-D27FA5F37E82.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom