Tie Rod ends. Which ones do I buy? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm finally getting around to overhauling the steering components on the 60. CruiserCorps has a reasonably priced kit but they are out of stock. Saw a kit on ebay but it is unbranded. Being new to Toyota's I'm not too familiar with which aftermarket parts are of decent quality/value. Any suggestions on decent brands/suppliers for the steering components. Will be doing the ends, center arm rebuild, and knuckles.

Little history of the truck. 100% CA with 0 rust. No abuse, all stock, very clean. Just finished the suspension/bushes now moving to steering to tighten everything up a bit. Next stop will be addressing the massive amounts of leaks on this rig then a holly sniper, so I'm sure I'll have a few more questions.

I'm finally getting around to overhauling the steering components on the 60. CruiserCorps has a reasonably priced kit but they are out of stock. Saw a kit on ebay but it is unbranded. Being new to Toyota's I'm not too familiar with which aftermarket parts are of decent quality/value. Any suggestions on decent brands/suppliers for the steering components. Will be doing the ends, center arm rebuild, and knuckles.

Little history of the truck. 100% CA with 0 rust. No abuse, all stock, very clean. Just finished the suspension/bushes now moving to steering to tighten everything up a bit. Next stop will be addressing the massive amounts of leaks on this rig then a holly sniper, so I'm sure I'll have a few more questions.
Cruiseroutfitters.com

Make sure u get the Japanese 555 set. There are Taiwan versions.

Personally, I'd spend the extra $50 and get the Joint Fuji brand.

Careful what you buy. I bought mine with a set that didn't have castle nuts or holes drilled for the cotter pins. There's some sketchy stuff out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom