SOLD Tie rod end dust boot (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know this sounds weird….. anybody got a TRE dust boot laying around….. I somehow have a FJ40 TRE, with no dust boot…

And the worst part is the old school style are hard to find….none at the local auto parts stores…. So before I order a 6 pack from Amazon, any collecting dust???

Thanks

I know this sounds weird….. anybody got a TRE dust boot laying around….. I somehow have a FJ40 TRE, with no dust boot…

And the worst part is the old school style are hard to find….none at the local auto parts stores…. So before I order a 6 pack from Amazon, any collecting dust???

Thanks
I believe i have them

Do you have pictures of this? I believe I need one also. Thanks! Do you have an extra?

Pretty sure these are still available new from the dealer.

Todd, I would be happy to send you one. You have been so helpful to me, it would be a very small token of my appreciation.😊

I have this one which is direct replacement, ordered from Japan only pd $3.55, ring was .99 and is OEM Toyota-part of a larger order so shipping was hardly anything, let me know,

looks like 65swb45 may have you covered....

-hardly worth charging for them- the white is the waxy preservative., let me know if you still need one, PM me, and if you need the metal ring.

20230409_134353.jpg

This community is incredible

Tanker, thanks for taking the time to find and picture the boot, I know it can be a PITA to root through stash for small parts

Mark, thanks for the kind words. Nothing but gratitude for your help over last 5 years

Raining, thanks for the part number! Stupid of me not to check Mr. T first

Mark, I’ll take you up on your offer, as I continue the spring cleaning, I’ve got some more stuff headed your way, PM in bound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom