tick = ugly

crushers

post ho

so i got back yesterday from a putz through BC Canada and i noticed my dog Cruiser scratching himself on the upper front quarter so i decide to take a close look and guess what? i found my first ever tick. after doing some investigating on the web Berni decided to remove it as i held the dog down and comfortable...
unreal, for such a small head it took a good chunck out of the dog and was full of fluid...
that is it, i am not moving anywhere there is spiders, ticks or hillbillys...
cheers
Wayne

wesintl

Yeah.. my buddy came over with his lab.. he droped one one the floor. When they get big and fat and full of blood they fall off. I step on it and track blood onto the carpet. Boy I was pissed. Natures mirical took it right out of the carpet. Found a few more on the dog. I guess if you grow up with them it's no big deal.

krzyabncanuck

USFS HOTSHOT

I have found as many as 40 baby deer ticks on me after 48 hours in the field training, boy that was fun afterward, pulling them all off.

crushers

post ho

cricky, 40 ticks?!? no thanks. when i grew up in Ontario i was used to bugs but i have been out here so long, if i have a choice i will pass...
cheers
Wayne

CruisinGA

tick ain't no thang...

20 minutes on the tractor (some low-lying treelimbs) and I had a few to pull...

trick is to get to them before they get latched on...

Ha, you should have seen my Canadian wife first time she had a tick on her. Thought she was going to pass out. Now she pops them off the dog like bottle caps.

crushers

post ho

everything i read told me to make sure that TINY head came out as well, how do you pop them off and get the head or is that not important?
cheers

tabraha

Hello My Name is: TAD
SILVER Star

Frontline keeps my pooches tick free. Me however? I pull ticks off of myself about every other day! Part of the territory of working in the woods.

Top Bottom