1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thumbs Up! Kiwi's Karriers

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Jim S., Jun 30, 2005.

1. Jim S.

Jim S. SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Had to ship 2 fj40's from Dallas / Ft. Worth to southern Arizona. Kiwi's Karriers, Port Townsend,Washington got my business. Courteous, professional, prompt & moderately priced to boot! If you have to ship a vehicle, boat or some other toy. Give them a call. No affiliation. Just a very satisfied customer.

2. wantatlc

wantatlc

when did you do this? recent? were they on time, over time, etc.? did you have any content in the rigs (softtop, spare doors, parts, etc.)?

3. Landpimp

Landpimp GOLD Star

Media:
    good deal :) I was super happy using them to hual my 45LV last year.

John

4. Jim S.

Jim S. SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Shipped them last week. Had soft top & spares in the 78 & additional spares/parts in the 83. The driver wasn't concerned about it at all. Really professional in his manner of loading the cruisers. The service was prompt, about a week for a carrier to be in my area, this particular driver lives in Chicago & I'm in Texas. 2 days for the cruisers to arrive in Arizona. Didn't look like they had even left the driveway. The price beat DAS by hundreds of $. Give them a call. You won't be disapointed. Cheers, Jim

5. Landpimp

Landpimp GOLD Star

Media: