Throttle linkage/cable for a later carb on a 71 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HemiAlex

Long live the 2F
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
yotaoilfilters.com
My buddy has a City Racer Fuji carb on his 71 F1.5

We don’t know much about early trucks. He’s having issues getting full throttle travel and we just need ideas to make this work.

What is a proven throttle cable and pedal combo for a later carb on an early truck?

My buddy has a City Racer Fuji carb on his 71 F1.5

We don’t know much about early trucks. He’s having issues getting full throttle travel and we just need ideas to make this work.

What is a proven throttle cable and pedal combo for a later carb on an early truck?

this is a start .Alex ............ :cool:

- you have 2
paths to choose from .........

- you use either my 3F Carb cable or the FJ40 PHISH EYE one ended cable and crate you own cable to carb attachment point ........

- you WILL simply use the existing 1971 gas peddle for both FJ40 cables w/ barrel stops on the peddle side below

- you can absolutely get wild on the 3F carb cable too if you DO NOT have a oem 1971 gas peddle for some reason ?

- let me know if i can further assit you in any way

kindly
matt

1658051382571.png

1658051400485.png

1658051425079.png

Last edited:
Awesome @ToyotaMatt ! I’m gonna try the 3fe carb attachment and 71 with barrel stops.

kool !

please take photos and keep us posted on your conversion , upgrade and updates here !

let me know if i can help or assist you in any way .......

fyi. these above parts are in-stock and ready to ship out right away as well ...... :)

kindly , matt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom