Thread highlight info box thingie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NorCalDoug

problems solved daily...
Threads
Ugh.

Can I make it go away via user settings?

Could be that I'm just not used to it...but I don't like it at all...

We had an informal discussion about this once .. a lot didn't. I can't remember if it was a choice you could unchoose .. :confused:

TY

PS: I don't seem to mind it on this widescfreen laptop so much as I did on the desktop .... trying to remember if we tried it here, or if guys were commenting on Pirate or some other site that had it.

yeah, it was discussed. someone said that they liked it on pirate and wanted it here.

I could swear that woody said that he didn't care for it...or didn't have the feature available (on the then version of the software) or something like that. I did a quick search, but didn't turn up that thread.

it reminds me of all the microsoft crap that pops up by default...wanting to guide me along when I don't need nor want their help...the stuff that I spend hours turning off and reconfiguring with new PCs.

it would be nice if it was a feature controllable by individual users...I'd turn the fawker off real quick :)

I wondered how long it would be for that to be welcomed or hated...

I thot it would give me more opportunity to "breeze" threads and keep up with what's going on ....discovered yesterday I don't use it anyways....

so, it's off...I also wish it was a User CP switch tho...hopefully in a future software version....

hey i was liking it :D

Might be good to have a poll on it .. like I said on this widescreen laptop it's such a small popup, that I rarely notice it at all it seems ..

TY

and that reminds me...I don't do polls...this is a sole dictatorship :flipoff2:

really, that's not what C told me :D

hehehehe....if she'd get in the forum more, I "might" give her a vote....but with a post count of 3, there ain't much chance of that...lol

Dictatorship Woody......like marriage. Most of us men, when we got married we told the wife that we'd make all the hard decisions and let her make the easy ones. Damn, in 21 years of marriage, there hasn't been one hard decision to make! (stolen from Blue Collar Comedy).

woody said:
hehehehe....if she'd get in the forum more, I "might" give her a vote....but with a post count of 3, there ain't much chance of that...lol

i was talking more about you "doing poles"

we actually have a healthy voting democracy in our house....

...sadly, my vote doesn't count....

woody said:
we actually have a healthy voting democracy in our house....

...sadly, my vote doesn't count....

You too? :D

ahhh forget it... it was homosexual innuendo. :D

FYI - the hovering title deal still exists when I scroll through the "NEW POSTS" list.

make it stop...pleeeeeeezzzzeeeee :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom