Thoughts on this Floormat Set? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fooldall1

Handy Enthusiast
Threads
the Weathertech set is just driver and passenger for ~200 bucks, right? This set has front, middle and cargo for 150. I'm sure the Weathertech is better, but man - they're really pricey!

Off topic a bit, but the ring/grommet in my driver's side carpet is completely gone- so the carpet anchor doesn't work. Has anyone else had this happen? Seems like only a new carpet would fix that. but I'm not sure.

the Weathertech set is just driver and passenger for ~200 bucks, right? This set has front, middle and cargo for 150. I'm sure the Weathertech is better, but man - they're really pricey!

Oh, dear. It was a couple months ago, but i want to say I paid no more than $200-250 for the complete set -reason for my suggestions. I may have stumbled on a deal. My apologies.

Off topic a bit, but the ring/grommet in my driver's side carpet is completely gone- so the carpet anchor doesn't work. Has anyone else had this happen? Seems like only a new carpet would fix that. but I'm not sure.

You can buy a new carpet insert and hook through your Toyota dealership. Not very expensive.

Oh, dear. It was a couple months ago, but i want to say I paid no more than $200-250 for the complete set -reason for my suggestions. I may have stumbled on a deal. My apolo if it's just a matter of 50 bucks difference it's best to go Weathertech!

If the set is actually just like 50 bucks more, I will go Weathertech. I need to do some more research, maybe I read the product description wrong.

Thanks!

Oh, dear. It was a couple months ago, but i want to say I paid no more than $200-250 for the complete set -reason for my suggestions. I may have stumbled on a deal. My apologies if it's just a matter of 50 bucks difference it's best to go Weathertech!

If the set is actually just like 50 bucks more, I will go Weathertech. I need to do some more research, maybe I read the product description wrong.

Thanks!

You can buy a new carpet insert and hook through your Toyota dealership. Not very expensive.

"Carpet Insert", yes- terminology I need to search for the part! Thanks, Sir!

Last edited by a moderator:
my two cents, weather tech, front and rear, $189...in my case 1 year after install, front ds had a small area where the rubberized material was delaminating. I made a quick call to customer service, told them about the problem and a few days later a new replacement set for the fronts was at at my door for no cost....can't beat that!

A search for the company only show mats being offered for the 200 series on their website and other sites
You're right, the search result gave me the 2 series mats...Good catch

Weathertech or go home.

Seriously, Weathertech is pricey but you get what you pay for. My carpet looked brand new in my Discovery even after 20yrs.

If you can find a set of the OEM for cheap I would go that route. I swear these are the best I have ever owned.

The weathertech mats (all 3 rows) in my wife's LX are 6+ years old and with the occasional hose off look brand new - gray in color with no color fade.

Had black in my old RX - same quality.

The new to me 100 came with the generic black (not as custom fit) weathertech mats 1st and 2nd row and do the job well.

If you can find a set of the OEM for cheap I would go that route. I swear these are the best I have ever owned.
Yeah, going back to OEM i think

my two cents, weather tech, front and rear, $189...in my case 1 year after install, front ds had a small area where the rubberized material was delaminating. I made a quick call to customer service, told them about the problem and a few days later a new replacement set for the fronts was at at my door for no cost....can't beat that!
Nice to know

They do cost a ton of money, but man no matter how muddy your are the carpet stay clean and dry..

To me they are a great investment in my sanity, since I hate funky smells..

Anyone know if the floor mat clip is color matched, or does it only come in dark grey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom