craigslist Thoughts on this 85 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(160, 160, 160)
Outside Link
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/sherman-oaks-1985-toyota-land-cruiser/7159593849.html
First time poster, but shopping around. Found this on craigslist and would appreciate anyone's thoughts or if you know anything.
Messaged them and they mentioned "some underneath rust but fixable"

Last edited:
I was looking at this one before,it has pretty bad rust issues underneath,he sent me pics of the undercarriage and I walked away. Not saying it wasn’t worth it and anything is fixable just depends on the person and how bad they wanna get busy With repair work?

be prepared to do some welding repairs if you’re good with a welder? Good luck bud👍

I was looking at this one before,it has pretty bad rust issues underneath,he sent me pics of the undercarriage and I walked away. Not saying it wasn’t worth it and anything is fixable just depends on the person and how bad they wanna get busy With repair work?

be prepared to do some welding repairs if you’re good with a welder? Good luck bud👍

Same here.. I was excited to find a BJ60 but after he sent pics of the bottom side I realized it was beyond my abilities.. $9500 seems pretty steep considering the rust issues in the two pics he texted me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom