Thoughts on this 60? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For reference I looked at a 60 local to me with an asking price of $800. I had contacted the seller who told me it had a 5 speed. When I went to check it out it was actually a 4 speed. The truck didn’t run and the chassis was nowhere as clean as this one you are looking at also the body was significantly tougher. All that said the only reason I passed on it was because it was I didn’t have a tow setup yet and didn’t feel like paying for a flat bed. I did give the seller $100 from for the OEM tool kit. I could have easily pulled $700 more in parts off of it and later I decided to go get it but it was sold.

Thanks for all of the responses everyone, decided to purchase the 60 today! Going to pick it up on saturday, I wont be jumping into this project as I have a few other things that I have to finish first but I'm excited to have it! Feels good to have my first LC!

Thanks for all of the responses everyone, decided to purchase the 60 today! Going to pick it up on saturday, I wont be jumping into this project as I have a few other things that I have to finish first but I'm excited to have it! Feels good to have my first LC!
Glad you did.

By NY state standards, that frame looks to be in good shape. You can probably thank the Wyoming plates for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom