Thought you might enjoy: Full interior/exterior 100 Series detailing. Link with tons of photos. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any recomendations on basic stuff from Chemical Guys? You like better than the McGuire's stuff I would find at my local paint supply shop?

Meguiars definitely has some good stuff, and I do use some of their products from time to time, but CG is where I get most of my product. A few of my favorites are:
HYBRID V7 OPTICAL SELECT HIGH SUDS CAR WASH SOAP Chemical Guys - Hybrid V7 Optical Select High Suds Car Wash Soap (1 Gal)
-Very sudsy shampoo.
V LINE POLISH & COMPOUND KIT Chemical Guys - V Line Polish & Compound Kit (16 oz) V32, V34, V36, V38
-A full on, 4 step process for the best results.
V4 ALL IN ONE POLISH + SHINE + SEALANT Chemical Guys - V4 All In One Polish + Shine + Sealant (16 oz)
-Great quick, one step product.
NATURAL SHINE, SATIN SHINE DRESSING Chemical Guys - Natural Shine, Satin Shine Dressing (1 Gal)
-I use this inside and out.
JETSEAL SEALANT AND PAINT PROTECTANT Chemical Guys - JetSeal Sealant and Paint Protectant (16 oz)
-This stuff rocks as a sealant after you have cleaned/polished your paint!
HYBRID V7 OPTICAL SELECT HIGH GLOSS SPRAY SEALANT & QUICK DETAILER Chemical Guys - Hybrid V7 Optical Select High Gloss Spray Sealant & Quick Detailer (1 Gal)
-Very good QD spray.
DIABLO GEL WHEEL & RIM CLEANER Chemical Guys - Diablo Gel Wheel & Rim Cleaner (1 Gal)
-Great wheel and rim cleaner.
ALL CLEAN+ CITRUS BASED ALL PURPOSE SUPER CLEANER Chemical Guys - All Clean+ Citrus Based All Purpose Super Cleaner (1 Gal)
-Right up there with Simple Green for my favorite.

PORTER CABLE 7424XP COMPLETE DETAILING KIT Chemical Guys - Porter Cable 7424XP Complete Detailing Kit (13 Items)
-This kit is the key to getting great results. It starts you off with all of the hard parts you will need to correct your paint. Great with the V4 All In One Polish, and also great with Meguiars M105 followed by M205. You will be blown away by how great your tired looking paint can turn out.

Also, most of these products can be found on Amazon, which is another bonus.

Last edited:
Meguiars definitely has some good stuff, and I do use some of their products from time to time, but CG is where I get most of my product. A few of my favorites are:
HYBRID V7 OPTICAL SELECT HIGH SUDS CAR WASH SOAP Chemical Guys - Hybrid V7 Optical Select High Suds Car Wash Soap (1 Gal)
-Very sudsy shampoo.
V LINE POLISH & COMPOUND KIT Chemical Guys - V Line Polish & Compound Kit (16 oz) V32, V34, V36, V38
-A full on, 4 step process for the best results.
V4 ALL IN ONE POLISH + SHINE + SEALANT Chemical Guys - V4 All In One Polish + Shine + Sealant (16 oz)
-Great quick, one step product.
NATURAL SHINE, SATIN SHINE DRESSING Chemical Guys - Natural Shine, Satin Shine Dressing (1 Gal)
-I use this inside and out.
JETSEAL SEALANT AND PAINT PROTECTANT Chemical Guys - JetSeal Sealant and Paint Protectant (16 oz)
-This stuff rocks as a sealant after you have cleaned/polished your paint!
HYBRID V7 OPTICAL SELECT HIGH GLOSS SPRAY SEALANT & QUICK DETAILER Chemical Guys - Hybrid V7 Optical Select High Gloss Spray Sealant & Quick Detailer (1 Gal)
-Very good QD spray.
DIABLO GEL WHEEL & RIM CLEANER Chemical Guys - Diablo Gel Wheel & Rim Cleaner (1 Gal)
-Great wheel and rim cleaner.
ALL CLEAN+ CITRUS BASED ALL PURPOSE SUPER CLEANER Chemical Guys - All Clean+ Citrus Based All Purpose Super Cleaner (1 Gal)
-Right up there with Simple Green for my favorite.

PORTER CABLE 7424XP COMPLETE DETAILING KIT Chemical Guys - Porter Cable 7424XP Complete Detailing Kit (13 Items)
-This kit is the key to getting great results. It starts you off with all of the hard parts you will need to correct your paint. Great with the V4 All In One Polish, and also great with Meguiars M105 followed by M205. You will be blown away by how great your tired looking paint can turn out.

Also, most of these products can be found on Amazon, which is another bonus.

Awesome, thank you!

Looks amazing ! What did you use to polish headlights and fog lamps ?

Sent from my iPhone

We already have an @bluecruiser. There can be only one.
I had no idea there was another blue cruiser in existence. I thought I had the only one!! It must be the most rare color....I've never seen another.
I started to feel like Toyota painted mine and thought 'let's not do this again' HA! I pulled mine out of an auction in Oklahoma site unseen but it's actually really grown on me.

I need paint to cover over a faded spot on the drivers side windowsill. Anyone know what to use? I saw it somewhere but I could never find it again

Hm... this is cleaning?
When I clean my LC (inside), I do it this way:
cleaning.JPG

And no, it´s not a restoration, it´s only cleaning. The front safety belts are yet mounted again after cleaning them outside of the car.

Of course, I don´t do this every month :)

I need paint to cover over a faded spot on the drivers side windowsill. Anyone know what to use? I saw it somewhere but I could never find it again

This company is really good. They will custom match to a sample that you send them. Scroll down to the custom matched dye option. This is also the leather cleaner and sealant that was used by the detailer in the link. There is nothing better than this for leather. It can soften and clean leather that seemed completely shot.

*Edit* As I think about it, I bet that they have the color code on file for all of our Land Cruisers. You would just need to email them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom