Those of you with the factory rear roll bar and rear seat belts... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anybody please get some good pics of the lower anchor point for the factory rear seat belts? Looks like it's on the rear wheel wells but I'd like to see some pics to confirm. I'm on the verge of purchasing a Japan market BJ74 and the first order of business for me will be getting some rear belts in. I'd like to start with a factory location for adding a lower anchor. I've searched and seen lots of threads on adding rear belts but none with clear pics of this specific spot.

Thanks!

Can anybody please get some good pics of the lower anchor point for the factory rear seat belts? Looks like it's on the rear wheel wells but I'd like to see some pics to confirm. I'm on the verge of purchasing a Japan market BJ74 and the first order of business for me will be getting some rear belts in. I'd like to start with a factory location for adding a lower anchor. I've searched and seen lots of threads on adding rear belts but none with clear pics of this specific spot.

Thanks!
FWIW:
European spec 1985 BJ73 with rear seat and belts.

upload_2016-1-3_11-25-23.png

upload_2016-1-3_11-25-59.png

upload_2016-1-3_11-26-32.png

Thanks, Ward.

I'm looking for more of where the lower anchor of the belt itself is bolted to the floor or wheel well of the vehicle.

Sorry. Mine are buried under Dynamat...
But here's the old girl before her make-over:

Shoulder belt is anchored to floor with inertia reel mounted to roll bar tube, it connects to receiver that attaches to floor shown in next photo.

upload_2016-1-3_17-43-31.png

In this photo, there is a receiver for the pass (right) side shoulder belt, plus a seat belt for a passenger in center position.

upload_2016-1-3_17-40-39.png

Back of rear seat, facing front of vehicle.

upload_2016-1-3_17-41-32.png

upload_2016-1-3_17-42-10.png

Perfect, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom