SOLD Sale:Thornton, CO 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser $19,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Hello,

Up for sale is my 2006 LC, I purchased this vehicle stock a little over 8 years ago and over those years I’ve put in a lot time, money, mods and miles on it. It’s been an amazing vehicle for me and I’ve done my best to keep it in tip top shape. I’m asking $19,500K OBO for it. I’m selling it as I just recently purchased a 2016 4Runner TRD Pro. My plan is to build that one out and use that for my excursions.

Here are my vehicle details:
  • 2006 Toyota LC 100 Series
  • Mileage 289K
  • No accidents
  • Clean title
  • Maintenance by licensed Toyota dealers (Boulder/Stapp)
  • Color Thunder Cloud Metallic
  • No rips, tears in interior
  • No 3rd row seats

Message Owner to view: CarFax Report, AutoCheck Report and Toyota Maintenance Log

Videos Created:

Current List of Mods:

• Old Man EMU 2.5” Lift Heavy Springs – Slee Install 2016
  • Slee Battery Tray with Marine Interstate 31 AGM Battery
  • EvoCorse Dakar Zero 18” Matt Bronze wheels (5)
  • Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/70/18 34” Tires
  • Ironman Classic Off Road Bumper
  • Smittybuilt 10000lb Winch w/Synthetic Line
  • BIOR Rock Sliders
  • BIOR Dual Swing Out Rear Bumper
  • ASFIR 3 Piece Skid Plate Aluminum
  • Gamiviti Expo Roof Rack
  • Ram Snorkel Kit
  • Offroad Lighting Various Mfgs (auxbeam, rigid)
  • Ditch light mounts
  • Lab Rack rear mounts on rear
  • JL Audio 5 Channel Amp with bass control knob (stereo sounds amazing, fyi)
  • JBL upgraded door speakers
  • MTX 10” woofer
  • Ram Center Console mod mount by OWL
  • Victory molle center panels
  • Victory rear window molle panels
  • Rugged Bound rear tailgate storage w/locks
  • Blue Sea Systems Fuse Block in rear jack compartment for additional electrical hook ups. Currently using 3 out of 6 to power rear USB/12v items..fridge
  • Custom built rear wire deck for storage
  • Land Shark single drawer
  • Trailer Brake custom holder and Tekonsha P3 brake controller installed where ashtray was.

The Cons:

• Sunroof does not work. It came off its track a few years ago and I had Toyota set it back in place and unplug it.
  • Driver side door lock doesn’t work with remote so you have to use the key. I did just find a used door lock motor from someone who was parting out their 100 due to it being totaled. I haven’t tried to install that yet.
  • Paint on the hood is starting to fade in some spots
  • Other small cosmetic stuff but nothing major in my opinion

Buyer is responsible for shipping and pick up.

I think that's it, let me know if have any questions. If there is something specific you want to see let me know. Also, the awning, road shower and other misc storage box, etc.. are not part of the sale.
Thx,
Adam

IMG-3191.jpg

IMG_6886.jpeg

IMG_6882.jpeg

IMG_6883.jpeg

IMG_6871.jpeg

Last edited:
Lowered Price - $20K OBO. Here are some recent vids of the vehicle.

Last edited:
Hey Chewbaca,

I tried PM’ing you but your mailbox was full.

Great looking truck and good luck with the sale. I was wondering if you could give me some feedback on the 285/70R18 Nitto RGs. I’m looking at moving up to this size from 285/65R18 BFG KO2s or going to the 275/70R18.

Would you recommend the Nittos and the size you’ve been running?
Do you have any rubbing issues or ran into any other problems?

Thanks for any insight you can provide,
Dave

Hey, Thanks for reaching out. I love these tires and I'm going on my third set as I have had 295/70s, 285/75s and now 285/70s installed on my LC. I would say the size I have on now 34"s is the perfect size for the LC. I have no rubbing, the turning radius is smooth and quick, highway noise is low, off-road capability is great I do wish they were a little better in the snow though. They are not bad but could be better in my opinion. It's hard to find the perfect tire but I think the RGs are solid and work for my LC. It all depends on what you are looking for and your driving style but I see that you live in Monument so I would recommend these tires.

Thx.

Thanks for taking the time to reply and the in depth review! The BFGs are pretty good in the snow but they don’t have any good size options for a 34”. Good luck with the sale and enjoy the new 4runner.
Hey, Thanks for reaching out. I love these tires and I'm going on my third set as I have had 295/70s, 285/75s and now 285/70s installed on my LC. I would say the size I have on now 34"s is the perfect size for the LC. I have no rubbing, the turning radius is smooth and quick, highway noise is low, off-road capability is great I do wish they were a little better in the snow though. They are not bad but could be better in my opinion. It's hard to find the perfect tire but I think the RGs are solid and work for my LC. It all depends on what you are looking for and your driving style but I see that you live in Monument so I would recommend these tires.

Thx.

*Lowered Price to $19500 OBO

I'll bite - Can you PM me the records you have. Any outstanding issues that may need addressing within 12-18 months?

PM on the way.

Mine was just totalled. Waiting on insurance. Will keep you updated.
Sorry to hear that yours was totaled, keep me posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom