Thomas compressor? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone ever used one of these? I think it came off some sort of medical equipment. Some guy that used to work with me got them from his local praxair guy. I filled a totally empty 35" tire to 15 psi in less than a minute and from 15 to 30 in an additional minute and 15 seconds. I put a gage directly onto the output of the pump and it read 120psi. It is 120V but I figure I could hard wire and hard mount this in the back of my 80. I wounder if I could fit it in the rear body access where the jack is. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Thomas compressors are quality american made products for industrial uses. They make a fairly large 12 volt compressor. They are expensive, being made in USA.

Does it have the Amp draw on the plate? If not you may want to test the amp draw to see what size invertor you will need. I may take a big one to run that motor. later robbie

It says 3.8amps. I haven't started researching inverters yet so I have no clue. I was just impressed with the output of the unit for how small it is. I also found them on the web for $40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom