This stuff is like crack... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another good reason to hit Costco..

Every one in my house is hooked on em! Kids would much rather eat the dried mango than sugar treats... so they definitely get two thumbs up from me!

The dried mangoes and the trail mix are both like crack. They don't last long after getting home.

Anyone munching on the Habenero BBQ almonds by Blue Diamone. Not as much kick as I expected, but very tasty!!! :cool:

yep, those dried mangoes are damn good. just tried some couple weeks ago. almost as good as the ones i get back from the motherland (phillippines). and those pistachios..those dont last long in our house either. i love me some costco munchies.

I love the dried mangos from costco.

My latest find in dried fruit is "nothing but banana, flattened" from Trader Joes. Its straight dried banana, not fried like regular banana chips and it's pretty amazing. I also love their no sugar added dried pineapple.

Anyone munching on the Habenero BBQ almonds by Blue Diamone. Not as much kick as I expected, but very tasty!!! :cool:

So are the Wasabi almonds.

if there is not a kick then they are not habenero....that s*** stays with you until you s*** it out.

It's strange......kind of a sweet BBQish taste, with some heat at the end. Very tasty.

This is why I keep my Wet Wipes in the fridge, or on the ice pack in my lunch box.
Kind'a sounds like throwing ice in a hot fry pan!

Salt and pepper pistachios. Holy addicted.

Gotta admit, that's some good stuff right there. Not as salty as most pistachios I've had either. Pepper blend brings the YUM!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom