This Saturday 5/28 Big Bear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ammo and Silvercruiser are putting together a last minute run up to Big Bear this Saturday. If you are interested send an email to deeeja@aol.com and we will figure out where to meet.

Cheers,

Sent you an email David! Stock trucks ok for the trails you are running?

well ammo is on 37", 2.5" ome lift 3" body, sliders, lockers F/R, CO2, ARB bumper
Silvercruiser is on 35" 2.5" ome lift, sliders, lockers f/r, warn 12k, Arb bumper

but your stock running boards will be fine :flipoff2:

rogersfj401969 said:
well ammo is on 37", 2.5" ome lift 3" body, sliders, lockers F/R, CO2, ARB bumper
Silvercruiser is on 35" 2.5" ome lift, sliders, lockers f/r, warn 12k, Arb bumper

:crybaby: Already got a better description from Ammo. I'm going to take a dump, er I mean a pass on this one. hehehe :eek:

rogersfj401969 said:

Play nice Ian... We all know you wanted to come out and play but momma wouldn't let you...

Next trip, next time, i still owe you...

-Matt

This was a great trip even with just two 80's. However, it seemed to be national bring your jeep to Big Bear day, but the two Toyota’s soon found friends in a 4 runner and a super clean 40 on John Bull.

********UPDATE on John Bull*********

For those who have run this trail in the past but NOT this year yet.... This is a WHOLE new trail! It’s rated 3 black diamonds and this year It might make 4... All the rains and snow have ravaged this trail and made it rather a challenge. And super fun! But be warned, no lockers no admittance to this ride... Someone once said that an 80 w/ front, center, and rear lockers is like cheating, not sure how you would do John Bull this year any other way...

Big props to David (silver cruiser) he did great and we had a blast.

-Matt

I might be able to pull some stills of the video I shot but this trail kept ya moving so not much was shot.

This pic is Gold Mt.

We did Gold Mountain a three weeks ago. We couldn't do much else b/c of the snow.

Have more of the trails opened? Any other details?

Glad you guys had a good run! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom