1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is some crazy stuff....

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Liam, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Liam

Liam

Media:
    Albums:
  2. Liam

Liam

Media:
    Albums:
    damn - click on "fag facts" on the left....damn

I didnt know fags had an "agenda"

The fag agenda includes desensitizing the public: "The first order of business is desensitization of the American public concerning gays and gay rights.....To desensitize the public is to help it view homosexuality with indifference instead of with keen emotion. Ideally, we would have straights register differences in sexual preferences the way they register different tastes for ice cream or sports games....At least in the beginning, we are seeking public desensitization and nothing more. We do not need and cannot expect a full 'appreciation' or 'understanding' of homosexuality from the average American. You can forget about trying to persuade the masses that homosexuality is a good thing. But if only you can get them to think that it is just another thing...then your battle for legal and social rights is virtually won" (25).

3. Jan-78FJ40

Jan-78FJ40

these are sick people (the ones writing this stuff up, that is).
    religion can be abused for horrible intolerance and hate, happens all over.

4. Liam

Liam

Media:
    Albums:
    I feel so sorry for all of their childern....so sad

5. NorCalDoug

NorCalDoug problems solved daily...

There are many closed minded, mean people in the world.
    This is but one small faction.

I think the world would be a much better place if people kept their opinions, beliefs, and comments to themselves and let everyone else live their lives as they please.

6. swank60

swank60

* irony of statement noted.

:D

7. Liam

Liam

Media:
    Albums:
    i knew that was coming....

8. White Shark

White Shark

Media:
    Albums:
    You know, as much as I don't like people being prejudiced against other's choices, the guy does have a reasonable point. He doesn't like this kind of crap being forced into his face. Look at this pamphlet that was handed out to public school students at Brookline High School.

This booklet was distributed to hundreds of kids (middle school age and up) at Brookline High School, Brookline, MA, on April 30, 2005. It was written by the Boston-based AIDS Action Committee, with help with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Boston Public Health Commission.

The event that day was designed for children and their teachers across Massachusetts, organized by the "Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network" (GLSEN). This is the group that runs "Gay-Straight Alliance" clubs in public schools across the country.

If my kids came home with this crap, there would be heck to pay at the school.

NSFW
    http://www.article8.org/docs/news_events/glsen_043005/black_book/black_book_inside.htm

9. swank60

swank60

It's fake. The text is too clear, and doesn't follow the curvature of the gutter/crease/spine of the pages in the middle. Also, the color is too clear for a scan of a printed page. There would be a dot pattern to the whole background and other areas of color, and the text would be blurry (esp. in areas where the text is white on any color background)

If it were real, the scans would look more like this:
    [​IMG]

Sorry.

10. Liam

Liam

Media:
    Albums:
    I agree with that - if my boy came home with that crap i would be pissed, but look at the hatrid these people are spewing...
    I personally am replused by the thought of dudes making out, and worse, but what they do behind closed doors is none of my concern...I find both sides disturbing and i wouldnt want it in my face....litterally..

now that being said - BRING ON THE LESBIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Shahram

Shahram I ain't got herpes no more.

This is the only time when I pull out my "Love It or Leave It" card. Don't like seeing two men together? Disgusted by public displays of affection by homosexuals? Here's a solution: Move to China. They've got legislation that's right up your alley!

If I have to put up with your bad fashion, your annoying, loud cell phone conversations, your stupid, dirty, cryin' tantrum-havin' ass kids, if I have to stare at your g-d damn annoying faded chrome Jesus fish and your sanctimonious, bulls**t, wannabe patriotic jingo bumper-stickers on the back of your minivan while you do 45 in the f**king fast lane, if I have to listen to your bulls**t, armchair politician, uneducated, unfounded, unsupported garbage opinions, put up with your vote, your carbon dioxide, and your ugly mug staring back at me every time I leave the house, then YOU CAN PUT UP WITH MY CIGARETTE SMOKE, G-D DAMN IT!!!

Wait, what were we talking about again? Oh yeah, homosexuals....whatever. F**k 'em. I need a cigarette.

12. sc40

sc40

i hate ppl makein out in fromt of me period. gey straight whatever. PDA is annoying

13. PHBeerman

PHBeerman

Ever tried anger management?

14. NorCalDoug

NorCalDoug problems solved daily...

LA traffic will do that to a guy.

:D