1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this is life?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by crushers, Jun 28, 2005.

1. crushers

crushers post ho

this is life? / disturbing video

this kid needs to be put in the hospital... permanently

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1119872331

2. AKcruzr

AKcruzr

Media:
    Albums:
    That piece "o" S%#T hopefully does that to someone with a really short temper and a loaded .45

3. 76BigheadFJ40

76BigheadFJ40

woah...that dude HAD to be hurtin big time. How did he not go out cold the first hit? Why didn't people stop him? People kill me sometimes.

4. wsdavies

wsdavies

I would have beat that guy to death..you never wait around like that and let a guy take a swing at you..If your going to do something then take em to the ground and rub his head into the concrete for a couple...

5. crushers

crushers post ho

i can just picture what would happen if the guy would have thrown the first punch...
    he would have gotten charged and the kid would have cried brutality...
    films like this just make me sick...
    nobody steps in, nobody even came to his aid after he was down...
    my view of skate boarders just dropped another few notches.
    <puke>

6. Montana Cruiser

Montana Cruiser

That kid would have got a SERIOUS beat-down with a crowd around like that if he was in Montana, why didnt anyone help the dude out?? Sad to see people just stand back and let crap like that happen.

7. tea LC

tea LC

i wonder if the skateboards truck hit his head? that would kill 10x's more than the board i think.

i can't stand ppl that f*** with others property, they should be allowed to be shot.

8. Bluto

Bluto

Basically the tall guys fault for being "beat down". Grossly underestimated the other guys "I have nothing to lose" mentality. Don't go to war if you are just planning to verbally intimidate your opponent. Obviosly the tall guy thought he was dealing with somebody who had an ounce of civility. This vid is representive of whats going on with countries around the world. :frown: I guess moral values do have a place when raising kids.

9. PolterGeist

PolterGeist

that's assault with a deadly weapon. I'd have shot his ass.

He doesn't need a hospital, he needs prison, and a big room mate to make him his bitch for the next 30 years.

Steve

10. DenverCruiser

DenverCruiser

Oh my god that makes my blod boil. I wish I hadn't seen it. I sure hope they guy was able to use that video against him at least.

11. Biff

Biff

I agree, once that guy took his first shot the tall guy should not have waited, he should have taken him down and call the cops. As f'd up as this world is you never let people like that have an advantage over you, life is to precious to take a risk like that.

12. hightide

hightide

he learned himself a lesson. next time knock him the F out and then tell him why.

13. LongIsland60

LongIsland60

Piece of s***. I would love to see that guy get shot in the knees and stomach and bleed to death.

14. flintknapper

flintknapper

I'd love to have 90 seconds with that punk.

What I don't get is....all of the gutless cowards standing around watching this happen.

I love the way the girl got up in his face and told him just "how the cow ate the cabbage". Go Girl!

I guess you can find PUNKS anywhere, but I can tell you this: Things would have turned out alot differently around here.

15. crushers

crushers post ho

i remember my daughter and her girlfriend was walking down the street and a kid threw some litter on the walk, this kid was much older and bigger than both of them put together, and her friend got right in his face and told him to clean it up, he told her to bugger off but she wouldn't get out of his face, he ended up cleaning up the mess.
    i was very impressed.
    cheers

16. Critter

Critter

The 1st time I saw that video I was steaming afterwards. Hitting someone in the head with the metal truck on a skateboard could easily fracture their skull. Somepeople's parents needed to have beat their children.

I keep a mattock handle in truck for such occassions. I can't believe no one jumped in to atleast help they guy out once he was down. It didn't help that he was obviously drunk either.

17. atoyot

atoyot

He does not represent the skateboarding community my friend. My son and I skate on a regular basis. Most of the kids I skate with are good people who would give the shirt off their back. This is just some random fool who would be this way if he where a skater or a football player. BTW I have met more jerks who play football then who skate. But I don't view all ball players as idiots. I have seen many more ball players "pick" fights. This guy is just a punk and I would have gladly stepped in and defended that poor guy who was beat with that deck.

18. wildman4wheeler

wildman4wheeler

right on ,no doubt

19. mloudy

mloudy

I get to deal with skateboarders about once a month. The business and church I go to have just the kind of things these kids like to kick around on. With the liability and destructive nature of these kids they must be told to leave. In a crowd of 5 usually 3 are mouthy punks and I always aproach them in a calm and kind manner. I have had only one group of kids apologize and move on. I haven't had any football players come and bust things up yet but I'm sure they do somewhere else. The guy on the video acts exactly like they do except for the violence and that he looks about 5 years older than most I deal with.

20. crushers

crushers post ho

you are probably right, but the ones i have had dealings with have been dripping with attitude. this just drove the point home for me. i try hard not to paint everyone in a group with the same brush but sometimes it is hard not to.
    sorry if i offended you with my comment.
    cheers