This is boring lets go wheeling any suggestions? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lx450landcruiser

Threads
I havent gone wheeling in awhile and im feeling the itch any one wanna set something up? im down for anywhere. kevin? phil? john? any one? i dont care when or where just get out and do something

were goin back to smiley rock at the end of the month, gonna do some clearing and run the "other" trail ;)

I second that, I havent been out in :confused: .... I cant remember :crybaby: .. AHHH!!!!!....
... Help, we have to make an emerengcy trip for this weekend. Pluss with all the rain, we can get muddy, :cool:
Whos in, and where do we want to go.
P.S . Im not ready for body damage yet.
-Ron

Mike, You still in az?

yeah im here, was supposed to go to colorado tomarrow but i sold the 40 so i need to do the swap tomarrow. ill be getting steel tomarrow to FINALY!!!! so im here i think ill be in CO later in the month but for a short bit then back here. Ill be heading back to WA early to mid sept.

mike

I am ready to do Martin Canyon again, but have no rear driveshaft or locker, Sunny Belly aka Rob is short a fan clutch. :crybaby: Waiting on an order from C-Dan, may have it togeather for the weekend?

Plug the Turtle shaft into your rear end and you'll be runnin like a raped ape again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom